How to overclock the asus 1015bx????

cedricr

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2011
hello, all

i have a asus 1015bx netbook (with amd c60 dual core)and i want to overclock it a little bit.i tried it with brazos tweaker but without result according to the latest aida 64 extreme edition.(underclock is going fine but no overclock vissible according to the latest aida 64 extreme edition.)so now i'm trying to find the pll of my motherboard so i can try it with setfsb.i know what to do with the pll within setfsb,but i realy need the pll,wich i don't have.i googled for it and searched on youtube,without succes.

question:wath is the pll of the asus 1015bx netbook????and where to search???

all help is welcome!!!!!

THANKS FOR HELPING!!!!!!!

ps:do not reply me via e-mail only reply via this thread.i will not respond to e-mail.
Thanks for understanding.

PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!i don't have delete button,or i can't find it.

Rumswa 12345

Honorable
Oct 2, 2012
I have Asus 1015b that use the ICS9LPRS430BGLF (support Abo SETFSB ca.8€) - Works Fine

(rahte dringend ab höher wie 110 zu gehen, normal setzt sich das Progi bei neustart zurück, hier nicht!!!!! Mit viel frischluft zufur konnte ich ihn wieder runtersetzen, nutze aber SSD)

:ange: :bounce:

Du kannst aber das Geräht öffnen und selber nachsehen !!! (interessiert mich ebenfalls, weil ggf noch BX kaufen und 1280er Panel einsetzen, da wäre etwas hochjagen ebenfalls nett)

PS: Ist nur handwerklich begabten anzurahten(viele Plastikklammern, Schrauben 10-15 und Flachbandkabel - teils sehr kurz, nervtöt...Google)

QUARK EINFACHER - (!) Ram-KLAPPE ÖFFNEN - RIEGEL RAUS, AUFKLEBER auf der pll WEG UND GENAU HINSEHEN geht ebenfals (grade so)
(gleiche position wie 1015b vorrausgesetzt)

MFG

TRENDING THREADS