HELP PLEASE EMERGENCY

mohsentux

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2009
yes and I've found the solution.my problem was that i was trying to flash my gpu by this command:
atiflash -p -f 1 juniper.bin
i had nvidia as primary and ati as secondary to reflash it.
1 indicates the number of gpu in the command line.primary ati gets 0 and secondary gets 1.
i thought with nvidia It's the same but atiflash doesn't count nvidia gpu.so the correct one is:
atiflash -p -f 0 juniper.bin

mohsentux

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2009
yeah the crashes started since i was overclocking but i found a fix earlier
i built a profile on ccc and then i went to
E:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\ATI\ACE\Profiles
then edited my profile and made idle and other clocks the same now my idle clock is 800 and my clock is 800 too
since then i didn't had any crashes
anyone else has crashes when overclocking or because of too low idle clocks can use this trick.

randomizer

Champion
For the record, updating your VGA BIOS for any reason other than overvolting or permanently overclocking without software intervention is really not something I'd recommend, and even then I'd not recommend it if you don't know exactly what you are doing and how to fix a bad flash completely blind. Actual bug fixes are extremely rare and are normally addressed via drivers.

Yeah, I really do NOT recommend flashing your video card unless you absolutely know what you are doing. Most times this will void your warranty. If you are having an issue with your NEW card, send it back for a new one.

I've flashed my BIOS one time to gain a better OC, but that was on an older card and it wasn't going to kill me if I toasted it. When you start to do that sort of stuff, you need to be prepared to accept the risk involved.

mohsentux

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2009
i always go for risks (this enthusiasm is gonna get me in trouble)
but i knew what i was doing.i made a mistake that doesn't make me a rookie