Looking for Panasonic Replay Showstopper PV-HS2000 Hard dr..

My hard drive crashed and I am looking for the image to reload. Any help
would be appreciated.
3 answers Last reply
More about looking panasonic replay showstopper hs2000 hard

    try (might need to cut and paste long link)-

    ftp://replay:giveme@ftp.kdhnews.com/images/panasonic/Showstopper&replay30xximage3.02.zip

    The readme from the parent directory says:

    Showstopper&Replay30XXimage3.02.zip is 3.02 for PVHS1000/2000/3000 and
    Replay 3000 series recorders (not Replay 2000 series).

    So this should work for your pvhs2000

    (Magic9) wrote:
    > My hard drive crashed and I am looking for the image to reload. Any help
    > would be appreciated.

    I will give it a try,
    Thank you very much

    "Arcade Freaque" <arcadefreaque@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > try (might need to cut and paste long link)-
    >
    > ftp://replay:giveme@ftp.kdhnews.com/images/panasonic/Showstopper&replay30xximage3.02.zip
    >
    > The readme from the parent directory says:
    >
    > Showstopper&Replay30XXimage3.02.zip is 3.02 for PVHS1000/2000/3000 and
    > Replay 3000 series recorders (not Replay 2000 series).
    >
    > So this should work for your pvhs2000
    >
    > (Magic9) wrote:
    >> My hard drive crashed and I am looking for the image to reload. Any help
    >> would be appreciated.

    Be aware.......DSL will make short work of this download. Dial up will produce
    grey hair.

    >I will give it a try,
    > Thank you very much

ReplayTV Panasonic Hard Drives Home Theatre