insimenator

Hi,

Does anyone know about this patch? I downloaded it but I'm scared to try it
and want to select reproductive options. Where do I find them?

Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about insimenator

    "Rolfiebabe" <laffinloud@sillyme.com> wrote in

    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know about this patch? I downloaded it but I'm scared
    > to try it and want to select reproductive options. Where do I find
    > them?

    It works fine. Click on the various parts of the machine until you
    see the reproductive options.

    --
    Mike
    A basic premise is an absolute that permits no co-operation with

    Mike Andrade wrote:
    > "Rolfiebabe" <laffinloud@sillyme.com> wrote in
    >

    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>Does anyone know about this patch? I downloaded it but I'm scared
    >>to try it and want to select reproductive options. Where do I find
    >>them?
    >>

    > It works fine. Click on the various parts of the machine until you
    > see the reproductive options.

    Link?

    ToolPackinMama <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in

    http://www.insimnation.com/

    --
    Mike
    Have you IN FACT got any cheese here at all?

    Mike Andrade <ma@box.invalid> wrote in

    Old link...new one is http://www.insimenator.net/

    --
    Mike
    Abandon all hope ye who have entered cyberspace.

Sims Games Video Games