insimenator

Last response: in Video Games
May 13, 2005 10:10:57 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know about this patch? I downloaded it but I'm scared to try it
and want to select reproductive options. Where do I find them?

Thanks.

More about : insimenator

Anonymous
May 13, 2005 10:10:58 PM

"Rolfiebabe" <laffinloud@sillyme.com> wrote in

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know about this patch? I downloaded it but I'm scared
> to try it and want to select reproductive options. Where do I find
> them?

It works fine. Click on the various parts of the machine until you
see the reproductive options.

--
Mike
A basic premise is an absolute that permits no co-operation with

Mike Andrade wrote:
> "Rolfiebabe" <laffinloud@sillyme.com> wrote in
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>Does anyone know about this patch? I downloaded it but I'm scared
>>to try it and want to select reproductive options. Where do I find
>>them?
>>

> It works fine. Click on the various parts of the machine until you
> see the reproductive options.

Link?
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 14, 2005 1:27:18 AM

ToolPackinMama <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in

http://www.insimnation.com/

--
Mike
Have you IN FACT got any cheese here at all?

Mike Andrade <ma@box.invalid> wrote in

Old link...new one is http://www.insimenator.net/

--
Mike
Abandon all hope ye who have entered cyberspace.