Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

H80 installion with haf x help

Last response: in Overclocking
Share
August 7, 2012 6:56:48 PM

well i have h80 and want to install it but corsair video mounting the air go inside the case

well in haf x full tower design the back defult fan (Rear:140 ) used as take the air to out side the case

now whne i remove the 140
which way i should be do it with haf x full tower ?

More about : h80 installion haf

a c 138 K Overclocking
August 7, 2012 7:39:09 PM

When you remove the fan from the rear spot on the case you then place the H-80 in that spot with the air flow going out as exaust. On the side of the fan you will see arrows that give you the direction of the air flow so you want the arrows to be pointing towards the outside of the case. You can either put the radiator first with the fan on top or the fan first with the radiator ion top.
m
0
l
a c 78 K Overclocking
August 7, 2012 7:56:39 PM

have you read the watercooling section? located in my sig. Go over to the closed loop cooler subsection and you'll find a video for installing a hydro series unit in your case.

hope this helps.

edit:
you can have the air exhaust out the case. Simply rotate the fan direction shown in the video.
m
0
l
Related resources
August 7, 2012 8:37:14 PM

inzone said:
When you remove the fan from the rear spot on the case you then place the H-80 in that spot with the air flow going out as exaust. On the side of the fan you will see arrows that give you the direction of the air flow so you want the arrows to be pointing towards the outside of the case. You can either put the radiator first with the fan on top or the fan first with the radiator ion top.


Lutfij said:
have you read the watercooling section? located in my sig. Go over to the closed loop cooler subsection and you'll find a video for installing a hydro series unit in your case.

hope this helps.

edit:
you can have the air exhaust out the case. Simply rotate the fan direction shown in the video.



thanks guys for replaying well i will be using SLI config is it better to let the air go inside and let the top take care as exaust ?

or should i make the h80 fans also as exhaust ?

which would be better ??
m
0
l
a c 78 K Overclocking
August 7, 2012 8:51:01 PM

please go to the watercooling sticky, located in my sig, and click on the closed loop cooler section. details everything you need to know about setup.
m
0
l
a c 138 K Overclocking
August 7, 2012 8:57:41 PM

You would be beter off having the rear fan with the radiator as the exaust along with the top fans. The HAF-X case has a huge 200mm fan in the side and a even bigger 230mm fan in the front so those two will be intake. The rear will be exaust and the top 200mm will be exaust also. There is an additional spot on top far a second 200mm fan so that onecould be exaust also if you add that fan since it is optional and doesn't come with the case you have to buy one for that spot.
You end up with the rear and top fans as exaust and the side and front fans as intake.
m
0
l
August 7, 2012 10:57:40 PM

Lutfij said:
please go to the watercooling sticky, located in my sig, and click on the closed loop cooler section. details everything you need to know about setup.


inzone said:
You would be beter off having the rear fan with the radiator as the exaust along with the top fans. The HAF-X case has a huge 200mm fan in the side and a even bigger 230mm fan in the front so those two will be intake. The rear will be exaust and the top 200mm will be exaust also. There is an additional spot on top far a second 200mm fan so that onecould be exaust also if you add that fan since it is optional and doesn't come with the case you have to buy one for that spot.
You end up with the rear and top fans as exaust and the side and front fans as intake.



thanks for replaying once again another qestion is the X1 cpu back holder when i put it and screw it with X4 i feel the x1 alittle loose , so it that normal or m mobo is thin ?
m
0
l
a c 138 K Overclocking
August 7, 2012 11:51:44 PM

All motherboard manufacturers make thier motherboards differently , some thick and solid and some thin and easily bendable. What MB do you have ?
Asus and Gigabyte make pretty solid boards that I have seen and while MSI boards are good they are very thin and I have had one of those also.
m
0
l
!