Equipment list needed for guru/expert.

fran780203

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2010
Hi everyone
Im in the process of starting up a website for a friend of mine, it will be selling computer components. I was hoping that someone could recommend some components for me. Ive got a list of mostly desktop components. We need for every component a entry level , mid range and high end class and 3 components for each class. Desktop - memory, motherboards, sound cards, graphics cards, network cards, hard drives, processors/cpu's , cases and power supplies. And laptop memory and hdd's. I know this is alot to ask, but there is so much equipment out there for someone like me its abit confusing. I hope someone can help.Thanks

intel is good for the high end but i only said amd because the 890 boards are new but yeah get intel specifically the i5 and i7s

nvidia only got their new series coming 26 march they haven got anything out now that can compete with ati ssd's are solid state drives the new standard in storage

ekoostik

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2009
Please don't post the same question multiple times or in more than one place.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/277994-28-equipment-list-needed-guru-expert
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/271788-30-equipment-list-needed-guru-expert

You are going to sell computer components, but you don't know what an SSD is and you want advice from people here to tell you what to sell. Is that correct? Doesn't that sound likely a risky way to start a business, especially since as you said "there is so much equipment out there for someone like me its abit confusing"?

nvidia only got their new series coming 26 march they haven got anything out now that can compete with ati ssd's are solid state drives the new standard in storage
Learn to use periods(.).

You are going to sell computer components, but you don't know what an SSD is and you want advice from people here to tell you what to sell. Is that correct? Doesn't that sound likely a risky way to start a business, especially since as you said "there is so much equipment out there for someone like me its abit confusing"?
Amen. Imo, the OP's starting to look a lot like a troll...

Vampyrbyte

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2009
If you find this confusing it probably isnt the best business venture for you. You should do some market research into how other companies go about this. Rather than asking on a techie forum.