USB ports not working in windows

myndig

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2010
Hey

When I restarted my computer today, all of my USB ports just blacked out. I couldn't write my password, and no matter what USB port I used, it was the same result. Nothing was detected, not my mouse, not my keyboard.

When I restarted again I noticed that both my mouse and my keyboard turned on, and I thought it had been fixed with a restart. But when windows started it just turned of again. When I take it out then in again it flashes once, and then turns of again.

After this I have restarted my BIOS, taking the batteri out, etc. And I have checked settings in BIOS, and when I'm in BIOS it tells me that I have 1 keyboard and 1 mouse plugged in. But for some reason, when Windows start they don't register anymore...

I have waited with formating, since that will be the last thing I do. I hope someone here can help =)

Thanks in advance anyways =)

myndig

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2010

Yes, I have used ever single one on my computer. All of them is blacked out when Windows starts.

I guess I could tell that I have Windows 7 64bit.

I just noticed that my internet is also gone, on my router it can't detect that it's connected to a computer.