task manager suddenly changed appearance

I don;t know what I might have done.
The task manager (Crtl-Alt-Esc) shows only the processes list and not the
app list not any of the other tabs.
How can I get the old display back?

Thanks,
Ernesto
3 answers Last reply
More about task manager suddenly changed appearance

    TSH wrote:
    > I don;t know what I might have done.
    > The task manager (Crtl-Alt-Esc) shows only the processes list and
    > not
    > the app list not any of the other tabs.
    > How can I get the old display back?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Ernesto

    It sounds like you're running Task Manager in "Small Footprint
    Mode." Simply double-click anywhere along the top or side borders to
    return to a normal view. Alternatively, pressing <Ctrl>+<Tab> will
    allow you to cycle between the various displays, and <Alt>+<F4> will
    close it.

    Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    having
    both at once. - RAH

    TSH wrote:
    > I don;t know what I might have done.
    > The task manager (Crtl-Alt-Esc) shows only the processes list and not the
    > app list not any of the other tabs.
    > How can I get the old display back?
    Hi

    Double click on the border around task manager...

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:
  3. Quote:

    TSH wrote:
    > I don;t know what I might have done.
    > The task manager (Crtl-Alt-Esc) shows only the processes list and not the
    > app list not any of the other tabs.
    > How can I get the old display back?
    Hi

    Double click on the border around task manager...

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

    Thank you very much. I have just double clicked on on top of Task Manager and it's back to normal. Go raibh mile maith agut.

Configuration Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP