task manager suddenly changed appearance

I don;t know what I might have done.
The task manager (Crtl-Alt-Esc) shows only the processes list and not the
app list not any of the other tabs.
How can I get the old display back?

Thanks,
Ernesto

TSH wrote:
> I don;t know what I might have done.
> The task manager (Crtl-Alt-Esc) shows only the processes list and
> not
> the app list not any of the other tabs.
> How can I get the old display back?
>
> Thanks,
> Ernesto

It sounds like you're running Task Manager in "Small Footprint
Mode." Simply double-click anywhere along the top or side borders to
return to a normal view. Alternatively, pressing <Ctrl>+<Tab> will
allow you to cycle between the various displays, and <Alt>+<F4> will
close it.

Task Manager Menu Bar and Tabs Are Not Visible in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314227

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

having
both at once. - RAH

TSH wrote:
> I don;t know what I might have done.
> The task manager (Crtl-Alt-Esc) shows only the processes list and not the
> app list not any of the other tabs.
> How can I get the old display back?
Hi

Double click on the border around task manager...

the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

thankyouforthehelp

Honorable
Jun 30, 2012

TSH wrote:
> I don;t know what I might have done.
> The task manager (Crtl-Alt-Esc) shows only the processes list and not the
> app list not any of the other tabs.
> How can I get the old display back?
Hi

Double click on the border around task manager...

the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

Thank you very much. I have just double clicked on on top of Task Manager and it's back to normal. Go raibh mile maith agut.

TRENDING THREADS