So I just built a new Comp.
Just pretty Mid-Ranged
Inno3D GTX 560ti
Win7 32-bit (i know NOT 64bit ON A GAMING COMPUTER!?! =)))
Tempest 410 Casing
Roccat Pyra Wired
Roccat Taito Mousepad
A4Tech Lighting Mousepad
And now my question:
1st the Fans on the back of my casing is NOT WORKING
2nd should I buy a CPU Cooler
3rd should I buy a VGA Cooler
4th 6 CASING FANS OVER CPU AND VGA COOLER?
I mean it is cheaper it makes my computer look cool and I only game like fri-sun and 4hrs in morning afternoon and evening
PLS DO ANSWER
1. Make sure its plugged in. Test on different power source connector. If its brand new and came with the case you could probably shoot customer service an email and ask for replacement.
2. Yes. Not only will it help decrease temps but it will prolong the life of your cpu and bring the noise level down in comparison to the stock cooler.
3. No. Most gpu stock fans are sufficient.
4. I have no idea what your asking. Guessing maybe your asking if 6 is enough? Yes, its more then enough.
First of all why do you have 8gb of ram when you have a 32 bit OS? Windows 32 bit will only see and use 4gb.
What is Samsung 20inches?
I'm assuming the Tempest 410 is the NZXT Tempest case? Although there is a NZXT Tempest EVO case and a NZXT Phantom 410 case and a NZXT Crafted Series Tempest 410 Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case that comes with two fans.
So on to your questions;
1. If the fan is not working and you have it pluged in then you'll have to call customer service of the place you bought it so you can get it replaced.
2. You can buy a cpu cooler if you want to it would be better than the stock cooler that came with the cpu. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
3.Your video card came with a cooler attached to it and you don't uaually replace them unless you are taking it off to put a liquid cooling block on it , the cooler heatsink that came with the card was designed to be sufficient to cool the card.
4.Putting six fans may be chaeper but they won't cool the cpu because the heatsink has t be attached to the cpu to cool it. It's also not cheaper because the cpu cooler I linked for you is $19.99 after rebate and that's cheaper than six fans.