objects & skins

I am not old enough to have a credit card or bank money but I want skins for
the sims2 and objects too. Can anyone tell me where i can get them for free?

I want skins for children mostly boys.
2 answers Last reply
More about objects skins

    MelbGy wrote:
    > I am not old enough to have a credit card or bank money but I want
    > skins for the sims2 and objects too. Can anyone tell me where i can
    > get them for free?
    > I want skins for children mostly boys.

    Go the the Sims Resource. They rotate their free stuff a few times a week so
    although it is a pay site you can still find lots of free things. There are
    many other sites but that one is a good starting point I would say.

    Gareeth

    "MelbGy" <melbgy39@bellsouth.net> wrote in

    > I am not old enough to have a credit card or bank money but I want
    > skins for the sims2 and objects too. Can anyone tell me where i
    > can get them for free?
    >
    > I want skins for children mostly boys.

    Modthesims2.com. You have to join, but it is free.

    --
    Mike
    It may look to you like nothing much to be

Sims Games Video Games