objects & skins

Last response: in Video Games
May 21, 2005 7:13:44 AM

I am not old enough to have a credit card or bank money but I want skins for
the sims2 and objects too. Can anyone tell me where i can get them for free?

I want skins for children mostly boys.

More about : objects skins

Anonymous
May 21, 2005 12:26:10 PM

MelbGy wrote:
> I am not old enough to have a credit card or bank money but I want
> skins for the sims2 and objects too. Can anyone tell me where i can
> get them for free?
> I want skins for children mostly boys.

Go the the Sims Resource. They rotate their free stuff a few times a week so
although it is a pay site you can still find lots of free things. There are
many other sites but that one is a good starting point I would say.

Gareeth
Anonymous
May 21, 2005 4:23:39 PM

"MelbGy" <melbgy39@bellsouth.net> wrote in
news:o 5Bje.8913$CR5.5835@bignews1.bellsouth.net:

> I am not old enough to have a credit card or bank money but I want
> skins for the sims2 and objects too. Can anyone tell me where i
> can get them for free?
>
> I want skins for children mostly boys.

Modthesims2.com. You have to join, but it is free.

--
Mike
It may look to you like nothing much to be