Audio Hardware not found

Hi,
I recently reinstalled WinXP on my Dell Laptop because my
laptop was not booting and I did not have the admin
password to repair the existing XP installation. Now I
have two WIN XP installations on the laptop. How ever,
after I reinstalled XP, I am getting the message "Audio
Hardware not available" & "Audio Codec not found".
Please advise.
Thanks
..

Jason, check here for removal of extra WinXP.
http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/xpfaq.html#two

Go to Dell.com and see if you can find the right audio driver for you
laptop. Better if it came with a CD with the audio
driver on it.