Got a Question...

Hopefully someone can help me. My sim needs to WooHoo in public. When I
checked on it..it said that I needed to find a clothing booth, and invite
someone in. Am I overlooking something? We can't go anywhere in Sims 2.
Maybe I am crazy...lol Anyone have any answers??

Thanks!!!
Huggggggs!
Beckie

Beckie wrote:
> Hopefully someone can help me. My sim needs to WooHoo in public. When
> I checked on it..it said that I needed to find a clothing booth, and
> invite someone in. Am I overlooking something? We can't go anywhere
> in Sims 2. Maybe I am crazy...lol Anyone have any answers??

Phone the taxi and go to the clothes store. What do you mean you can't go
anywhere?

Gareeth

you can always go to the Sim2 forum and download a change booth and clothes
rack for the home that will take care of the public Woo hoo need for your
sim