5040 image?

Last response: in Home Theatre
Share
November 10, 2004 7:55:07 AM

Any idea where I can find an image for the 5040? My replay just crashed so I
was hoping to rebuild the drive. This is my first time doing this, if you
have any links to instructional sites that would be great!

Thank you!

More about : 5040 image

Anonymous
November 10, 2004 8:27:20 AM

http://www.replaytv.us/

From:Gizmo
ed237@NOSPAMhotmail.com

> Any idea where I can find an image for the 5040? My replay just
> crashed so I was hoping to rebuild the drive. This is my first time
> doing this, if you have any links to instructional sites that would
> be great!
>
> Thank you!
November 10, 2004 4:02:07 PM

Let me rephrase my question: anywhere I can download the image and rebuild
the drive myself?

Thank you!

"BruceR" <brNOSPAM@hawaii.com> wrote in message
> http://www.replaytv.us/
>
> From:Gizmo
> ed237@NOSPAMhotmail.com
>
> > Any idea where I can find an image for the 5040? My replay just
> > crashed so I was hoping to rebuild the drive. This is my first time
> > doing this, if you have any links to instructional sites that would
> > be great!
> >
> > Thank you!

Anonymous
November 13, 2004 3:31:47 AM

I just did my drive.
Got the image off the internet.

hxxp://rgb.cc/replaytv/

The image file doesn't tell the drive how large it is suppose to be,
the patch does that for you.

!