Just one more question...

Last response: in Video Games
May 27, 2005 12:20:13 AM

How can I tell if my Sim is pregnant? I had them try a couple times. Will
it tell me right away? Is there something I should be looking for?
Thanks!!
Beckie

More about : question

Anonymous
May 27, 2005 1:23:29 AM

Beckie wrote:

> How can I tell if my Sim is pregnant? I had them try a couple times. Will
> it tell me right away? Is there something I should be looking for?

Yes, if after they try for a baby you get the lullaby music, it means
that she is now pregnant.
Anonymous
May 27, 2005 1:24:22 AM

ToolPackinMama wrote:

> Beckie wrote:
>
>> How can I tell if my Sim is pregnant? I had them try a couple times.
>> Will
>> it tell me right away? Is there something I should be looking for?
>

> Yes, if after they try for a baby you get the lullaby music, it means
> that she is now pregnant.

Many times pregnant sims will have "morning sickness".
May 27, 2005 10:02:13 AM

Oh yeah! Man, one of my Sims was throwing up virtually once an hour and
it takes about 15 minutes to clean the toilet afterwards. :)

ToolPackinMama wrote:

> Many times pregnant sims will have "morning sickness".
Anonymous
May 27, 2005 3:51:07 PM

"Beckie" <cowcutie@dubuque.net> wrote in message
> How can I tell if my Sim is pregnant? I had them try a couple times. Will
> it tell me right away? Is there something I should be looking for?
> Thanks!!
> Beckie

On modthesims2, you can also download a collection of test objects, one of
which looks like the tritip table and (among other things) tells you if
your sim (male or female) is pregnant.

-Beth
June 4, 2005 4:27:25 PM

ToolPackinMama <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in news:T-
SdnTBTrsdd6wvfRVn-2A@comcast.com:

> Many times pregnant sims will have "morning sickness".

Heehee, mine didn't but she got that big tummy just shortly after "try
for baby" :-D

--
Kate

Ved privat svar fjern spamme.
If you want to reach me remove spamme.
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 3:41:30 PM

When you sim gets pregneant you hear the lulliby sound, but if you miss it,
you'll notice they can't "Try for baby" anymore. If they can still "Try for
baby"
then they're not pregnant.

!