[Uni expansion] Can't marry

One of my sims got engaged while at university. Now he has graduated. He
can invite his fiancee over, they're still engaged, they're still in love,
they can whohoo no problem -- but they can't marry. There is no "Propose"
interaction when I click on the fiancee; I got a wedding arch and it
doesn't help; I have thrown a wedding party (yes, I had that option) and
everybody is happily having fun but there is no way to get the principals
actually married.

Anybody had this problem? Better still, anybody got a solution?
--
Anna Mazzoldi <http://aynathie.livejournal.com/>

Anvedamine (sf):
Sostanze che si formano nel sangue in seguito
a brusche sorprese

On Sun, 29 May 2005 21:40:12 +0100, Anna Mazzoldi <AnnaUsenet@iol.ie>
wrote:

> Ah yes. The fiancee is a cheerleader. Now I'm following the suggestion
> someone made on another newsgroup, to get her to move in with someone
> else
> while at college so she will become controllable, then take her through
> graduation. I'm hoping that this will make her into a "normal" Sim, so I
> won't have the problems that you mention (in the bit I've snipped).

Yes, you should definitely have her join a household in university rather
than after, because otherwise she will believe she is a student until she
becomes an elder, which has some funny effects but probably not worth the
hassle.

good sign." -G