shrinking fonts

Oddball

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2004

Im a Virgin to xp and have some how managed to shrink the
font size on some of the programes I am running. The
normal xp fonts are ok It's only a problem when I open
programes I have installed like Reg Cleaner the list of
problems if any are just to small to read.Any help???????

"oddball" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Im a Virgin to xp and have some how managed to shrink the
>font size on some of the programes I am running. The
>normal xp fonts are ok It's only a problem when I open
>programes I have installed like Reg Cleaner the list of
>problems if any are just to small to read.Any help???????

See "How to Restore the Operating System to a Previous State in
Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306084).

--
(tm)

TRENDING THREADS