Win Xp Switch user disabled

For some reason, the log off or switch user function on
my computer has stopped working. I can only logg off the
user I'm in, instead of being able to swith the user. I
don't get the option any more.

What am I doing wrong. Please help !!

Is your computer part of a domain? If it is you can't do user switching.

--
Eric Renken
Microsoft Associate Expert.