Need Designers

At The Depot, we are currently looking for dedicated designers to add to
our team. We offer our designers free, unlimited webspace and bandwidth for
your designs. This includes your own files database and a dedicated area in
our forums for showcasing your designs, as well as free use of our photo
gallery.

Here is a little information about our site. We currently offer free
membership and downloads for The Sims and RollerCoaster Tycoon game series.
We have also recently added new sections that focus on the Zoo Tycoon game
series and Railroad Tycoon II, which we will soon be expanding.

Along with our wonderful design teams and gaming communities, we also
feature monthly contests, real world amusement park information, tutorials,
fun and games and so much more.

Come and look around. If you are interested in being a designer, fill out
an application. Even if you don't want to join as a designer, you can still
enjoy our wonderful downloads and friendly staff.

Dawn Kimber (rctmanic),
Sims Assistant Manager

Dawn Kimber wrote:
<snip>