In the need.... Q99550 or QX9650 looking for the 12mb

mrglasecki

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
Looking for a couple older platform chipsets..?

in the need.... Q99550 or QX9650 looking for the 12mb

Email Removed

peace
g

mrglasecki

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
Are you asking us if WE want chipsets? Or do YOU want chipsets? You want cpu too?

Why? You could buy a i5 and mobo for less and it would be faster.

Your post makes no sense, need more info.

Sense or no cents.... If I "was"looking for a i5, or a 1156 motherboard I think I would have changed the wording of my question... yet some do get confused, Facts are not, nor have not changed, I seek a Q9550 or QX9650.
peace
g

Lutfij

Titan
If i can understand the reason why your going for a socket 775...its purelu from assumption - getting a Q9550 is better which has 12MB's of cache. Are you also looking for a motherboard? well you can get cheap mobo's on newegg - ebay - amazon as well. Getting the QX9650 is pointless as it drains all your money for the slight overclockability (though the slight is still huge :p ) but you'll be good with the Q9550.

Now that i've answered your first - heres one for thought -

you could easily gor for an i3,i5 or and AM2 processor and they also come with graphics onboard.

Though we're here to help - even if it was for suicide reasons :D lol

Lutfij

Titan
Point - set and match! But its his legs he wants to chop off :) we made it clear that he'd be better off buying new hardware or maybe he's trying to make his 775 mobo breathe a few few more days of power...? your guess is as good as min....