Closed

sims serial numbers

Last response: in Video Games
June 5, 2005 12:57:32 PM

Does any one serial numbers for the following?
The sims 2
The Sims Vacation Expansion
The Sims: Hot Date Expansion Pack
The Sims: Double Deluxe
I downloaded these game but they didn't come with any serial numbers
Can some one help me?

More about : sims serial numbers

Anonymous
June 5, 2005 5:57:36 PM

I have them all - the answer to your problem is to buy them. Oh, and put on
your asbestos undies because people who ask for pirating help in this (non
pirate friendly) newsgroups get their intelligence, work ethic, morals, etc
flamed.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

MM

"infomail" <infomail@gto.net> wrote in message
> Does any one serial numbers for the following?
> The sims 2
> The Sims Vacation Expansion
> The Sims: Hot Date Expansion Pack
> The Sims: Double Deluxe
> I downloaded these game but they didn't come with any serial numbers
> Can some one help me?

Anonymous
June 6, 2005 12:07:52 AM

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 08:57:32 -0400, infomail <infomail@gto.net> wrote:

> Does any one serial numbers for the following?
> The sims 2
> The Sims Vacation Expansion
> The Sims: Hot Date Expansion Pack
> The Sims: Double Deluxe
> I downloaded these game but they didn't come with any serial numbers
> Can some one help me?

You don't need more than Sims 2. It is the next generation and has the
best stuff from the old expansion packs. More to the point, they don't
work together with Sims 2. So don't bother to buy serial numbers for
those.

good sign." -G
June 6, 2005 12:23:34 AM

infomail wrote:
> Does any one serial numbers for the following?
> The sims 2
> The Sims Vacation Expansion
> The Sims: Hot Date Expansion Pack
> The Sims: Double Deluxe
> I downloaded these game but they didn't come with any serial numbers
> Can some one help me?

The nerve of those sites not to include serial numbers for pirated games.
How inconvenient for you.

Gareeth
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 1:15:29 AM

"infomail" <infomail@gto.net> wrote in

> Does any one serial numbers for the following?
> The sims 2
> The Sims Vacation Expansion
> The Sims: Hot Date Expansion Pack
> The Sims: Double Deluxe
> I downloaded these game but they didn't come with any serial
> numbers Can some one help me?

Try this one:

1amaDu|\/|A55

--
Mike
Sorry, no quote today.

Mike Andrade wrote:

> Try this one:
>
> 1amaDu|\/|A55

<snicker>
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 1:55:36 AM

hey...get off your ass and buy your own games!

"infomail" <infomail@gto.net> wrote in message
> Does any one serial numbers for the following?
> The sims 2
> The Sims Vacation Expansion
> The Sims: Hot Date Expansion Pack
> The Sims: Double Deluxe
> I downloaded these game but they didn't come with any serial numbers
> Can some one help me?

Anonymous
August 5, 2008 7:12:16 PM

has any1 got the main serial for the expansion pack coz i have lost it?
August 5, 2008 8:34:21 PM

Quote:
has any1 got the main serial for the expansion pack coz i have lost it?

While the post above you is over 3 years old the advice from 'Anonymous' is still valid:
Quote:
hey...get off your ass and buy your own games!
August 5, 2008 9:00:49 PM

LOL just go buy it! its like 20$
August 6, 2008 12:42:27 PM

How does "Anonymous" posting work? (Not that I want to do it, but I'd like to be able to know where it's coming from...)
August 6, 2008 1:36:25 PM

These are archived postings from a newsgroup from 3 years ago. As with most newsgroups anybody can post anything without having to signup or anything. I don't believe anonymous posting is allowed in the forum.
December 29, 2008 9:14:26 AM

^ Does nobody read the poster above?
December 29, 2008 9:37:17 AM

It is not so.Forum members may have a look at it.
LiveBingo
January 1, 2009 4:39:29 AM

i would like you all to know that not everyone looking for the code had pirated the game.

I own the double deluxe, apartment life, university, and pets. and have managed to loose all of my codes. THAT is why i am looking for codes. I want to put the damn game on my friends computer. don't believe me? email me at thinkgreen2010@yahoo.com and i'll give you all the information on my cases.
May 22, 2009 2:32:45 AM

HOW ABOUT SOME OF YOU STOP BEING STUCK UP, PETTY, SNOUT NOSED, ****** / NERDS. WHY WOULD U TAKE THE TIME OUT OF YOUR PITIFUL LIVES TO WRITE TO SOMEONE TO INTENTIONALLY NOT ANSWER THEIR QUESTIONS AND INTENTIONALLY ANNOY THEM, INSTEAD OF JUST SKIPPING PAST IT IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT? GO ANNOY SOMEONE ELSE, GET A LIFE AND STOP BEING ASSHOLES, ASSHOLES :)  :)
May 23, 2009 12:23:01 AM

Can we have a translation for those of us that don't speak Allcapsian?

If you actually use this forum you would understand are frustration with threads like these. People digging up old archieved threads that have long been forgotten by the people who originally posted in them on usenet. Even more annoying is people asking for illegal things which we cannot provide and we have every right to be annoyed at these people. We take the time of our 'pitiful' lives to answer peoples genuine questions and help people with genuine problems because we like doing it, we don't do it for the rejects that want to pirate but can't work out how on their own.

We get fed up of you stupid single posters that think you have the right to complain when you have contributed NOTHING. We get tired of all the spam and trolls. You signed up just to post that, it is you who needs get a life and get the hell out of this forum.

-An Asshole
May 23, 2009 12:03:01 PM

This topic has been closed by 4ryan6
!