Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

alien babies question

Tags:
  • Sims
  • Green
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 1:27:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

I have noticed that if your green sim becomes pregnant by a non alien you
don't get any green alien babies is this always the rule. I stopped the game
23 times not saving it to see if I could come up with an alien birth but
each time she cycled around the mom never produced a little green baby.
Every color but green. lol

Any one else with experience with this?

tyvm

--
Isabeau :) 

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'

More about : alien babies question

Anonymous
June 5, 2005 6:43:10 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

it really depends on what kind of skin tone the father is, if he has a
custom skin tone then you might never see a green baby. Custom skin tones
for some reason are strong genetics!


"Isabeau" <isabeau13@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:csudnUkzD8WStT7fRVn-gg@comcast.com...
>I have noticed that if your green sim becomes pregnant by a non alien you
> don't get any green alien babies is this always the rule. I stopped the
> game
> 23 times not saving it to see if I could come up with an alien birth but
> each time she cycled around the mom never produced a little green baby.
> Every color but green. lol
>
> Any one else with experience with this?
>
> tyvm
>
> --
> Isabeau :) 
>
> ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
> 'by believing, one sees'
>
>
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 4:03:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

no, just the regular skin tones. His is taned looking or the regulation
maxis second color.

tyvm

--
Isabeau :) 

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'
"Shannon Burke" <shannon@murf2000.com> wrote in message
news:KIydnXmJLMkl2j7fRVn-ug@adelphia.com...
> it really depends on what kind of skin tone the father is, if he has a
> custom skin tone then you might never see a green baby. Custom skin tones
> for some reason are strong genetics!
>
>
> "Isabeau" <isabeau13@comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:csudnUkzD8WStT7fRVn-gg@comcast.com...
> >I have noticed that if your green sim becomes pregnant by a non alien you
> > don't get any green alien babies is this always the rule. I stopped the
> > game
> > 23 times not saving it to see if I could come up with an alien birth but
> > each time she cycled around the mom never produced a little green baby.
> > Every color but green. lol
> >
> > Any one else with experience with this?
> >
> > tyvm
> >
> > --
> > Isabeau :) 
> >
> > ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
> > 'by believing, one sees'
> >
> >
>
>
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
June 6, 2005 5:57:59 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

I have 1 green father 4 different white mother. Got 9 green kids all FLAT
NOSE and 4 white kids with normal nose.

Other family

green dad, white mother, 3 white and twins white / green
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 5:58:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

now is your "white" skin tone a Maxis tone or a custom tone?


"Wesley" <Wesley@kissnation.com.de> wrote in message
news:H4Ooe.3791$F7.2566@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>I have 1 green father 4 different white mother. Got 9 green kids all FLAT
>NOSE and 4 white kids with normal nose.
>
> Other family
>
> green dad, white mother, 3 white and twins white / green
>
>
>
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 5:58:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Did you have to try more than once to get the green ones? Stop the game and
not save and try again?

tyvm

--
Isabeau :) 

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'
"Wesley" <Wesley@kissnation.com.de> wrote in message
news:H4Ooe.3791$F7.2566@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> I have 1 green father 4 different white mother. Got 9 green kids all FLAT
> NOSE and 4 white kids with normal nose.
>
> Other family
>
> green dad, white mother, 3 white and twins white / green
>
>
>
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 5:58:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Maxis tone :) 

--
Isabeau :) 

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'
"Shannon Burke" <shannon@murf2000.com> wrote in message
news:htGdnQeMhfUKLD7fRVn-iw@adelphia.com...
> now is your "white" skin tone a Maxis tone or a custom tone?
>
>
> "Wesley" <Wesley@kissnation.com.de> wrote in message
> news:H4Ooe.3791$F7.2566@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> >I have 1 green father 4 different white mother. Got 9 green kids all FLAT
> >NOSE and 4 white kids with normal nose.
> >
> > Other family
> >
> > green dad, white mother, 3 white and twins white / green
> >
> >
> >
>
>
June 6, 2005 6:34:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Maxis tone I think just AS IS...
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 6:34:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

then that would expain it...
"Wesley" <Wesley@kissnation.com.de> wrote in message
news:fDOoe.3813$F7.1262@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> Maxis tone I think just AS IS...
>
>
>