alien babies question

I have noticed that if your green sim becomes pregnant by a non alien you
don't get any green alien babies is this always the rule. I stopped the game
23 times not saving it to see if I could come up with an alien birth but
each time she cycled around the mom never produced a little green baby.
Every color but green. lol

Any one else with experience with this?

tyvm

--
Isabeau :)

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'
8 answers Last reply
More about alien babies question

    it really depends on what kind of skin tone the father is, if he has a
    custom skin tone then you might never see a green baby. Custom skin tones
    for some reason are strong genetics!

    "Isabeau" <isabeau13@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I have noticed that if your green sim becomes pregnant by a non alien you
    > don't get any green alien babies is this always the rule. I stopped the
    > game
    > 23 times not saving it to see if I could come up with an alien birth but
    > each time she cycled around the mom never produced a little green baby.
    > Every color but green. lol
    >
    > Any one else with experience with this?
    >
    > tyvm
    >
    > --
    > Isabeau :)
    >
    > ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
    > 'by believing, one sees'

    no, just the regular skin tones. His is taned looking or the regulation
    maxis second color.

    tyvm

    --
    Isabeau :)

    ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
    'by believing, one sees'
    "Shannon Burke" <shannon@murf2000.com> wrote in message
    > it really depends on what kind of skin tone the father is, if he has a
    > custom skin tone then you might never see a green baby. Custom skin tones
    > for some reason are strong genetics!
    >

    > "Isabeau" <isabeau13@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > >I have noticed that if your green sim becomes pregnant by a non alien you
    > > don't get any green alien babies is this always the rule. I stopped the
    > > game
    > > 23 times not saving it to see if I could come up with an alien birth but
    > > each time she cycled around the mom never produced a little green baby.
    > > Every color but green. lol
    > >
    > > Any one else with experience with this?
    > >
    > > tyvm
    > >
    > > --
    > > Isabeau :)
    > >
    > > ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
    > > 'by believing, one sees'

    I have 1 green father 4 different white mother. Got 9 green kids all FLAT
    NOSE and 4 white kids with normal nose.

    Other family

    green dad, white mother, 3 white and twins white / green

    now is your "white" skin tone a Maxis tone or a custom tone?

    "Wesley" <Wesley@kissnation.com.de> wrote in message
    >I have 1 green father 4 different white mother. Got 9 green kids all FLAT
    >NOSE and 4 white kids with normal nose.
    >
    > Other family
    >
    > green dad, white mother, 3 white and twins white / green

    Did you have to try more than once to get the green ones? Stop the game and
    not save and try again?

    tyvm

    --
    Isabeau :)

    ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
    'by believing, one sees'
    "Wesley" <Wesley@kissnation.com.de> wrote in message
    > I have 1 green father 4 different white mother. Got 9 green kids all FLAT
    > NOSE and 4 white kids with normal nose.
    >
    > Other family
    >
    > green dad, white mother, 3 white and twins white / green

    Maxis tone :)

    --

    > now is your "white" skin tone a Maxis tone or a custom tone?
    >

    > "Wesley" <Wesley@kissnation.com.de> wrote in message
    > >I have 1 green father 4 different white mother. Got 9 green kids all FLAT
    > >NOSE and 4 white kids with normal nose.
    > >
    > > Other family
    > >
    > > green dad, white mother, 3 white and twins white / green

    Maxis tone I think just AS IS...

    then that would expain it...
    > Maxis tone I think just AS IS...

Sims Green Games Video Games