ok here is the updated finalized build
1. the psu/gpu combo was chosen because that psu is f@ckin awesome.
2. the corsair hydro was chosen because i really have liked the reviews about it and and didnt want a huge heatsink/fan in
my haf 922
3. the haf 922 case was chosen because of its size and i just like the case plain and simple.
4. the wintec ddr3 1600 6gb kit was chosen because its the best value/performance ram within my price range. and it
compatible with my mobo
5. asrock extreme x58 was chosen because i dont need anything beyond a $200 price range. yes i plan on overclocking but i dont plan on sli/crossfire ill just upgrade my 5870 to a 5970 later this year.
6. the intel ssd drive was chosen because i did not want to bottleneck my system at the hdd. plus i had already purchased a 1tb hdd for storage purposes.final build rev 1.1