Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Has antone had such miserable dealings with Sapphire as I have?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 7, 2010 2:41:52 AM

Sapphire company is a rip off dont waste your hard earned cash on these products, they are crap
January 7, 2010 2:57:17 AM

why did u say that?
What happened to your card?
m
l

Best solution

January 7, 2010 6:32:50 AM

Sorry but you didn't give any single reasons for it,if you have a problem with a brand the please clarify,there are always users who have problems with a brand and those who don't,so please tell us about your problem
Related resources
January 7, 2010 7:51:27 AM

I have Sapphire and didn't have any sort of problems with their cards. Please be more explicit.
m
l
January 7, 2010 8:27:23 AM

Who is antone?
m
l
January 7, 2010 1:41:11 PM

hmmm my sapphire is working just fine

though i you gave some details we might know why you are pissed (though we might not care)
m
l
January 7, 2010 1:57:48 PM

I can't really speak to the quality of Sapphire's tech support or customer service as I have never had to use either and it sounds like you might have more of an issue with those aspects of the company rather than the product itself.

I can speak to the quality of the Sapphire product I own and I am completely satisfied with my Sapphire product.
m
l
January 16, 2010 11:33:38 PM

their card fouled after a short period of time and they wont warrentee it in my country, i live in Canada they want me to asend it to chinaeven though they have a location in the U.S.I have no problems within my computer at all, it runs perfect ecept the graphics card
m
l
January 16, 2010 11:52:57 PM

No company is capable of producing a product that is not 100% defective free. It happens but some unlucky people do get a bad product every now and then. Personally I’ve owned 3 Sapphire products and they are all still kick’n.
m
l
!