can anybody post sims 2. hard drive crashed

thank you

More about post sims hard drive crashed

    Sims 2

    swervyswervy wrote:
    > thank you

    Just reinstall it with your cd. That's what I did when my hard drive got
    toasted.

    Gareeth

    "swervyswervy" <swervyswervy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > thank you

    Sims 2

    Nah but last December my PC went died with big BANG while playing Sims 2 -
    failure PSU but HDD ok :)

    It was heat problem. Sims 2 are very hot to graphic in summer times....

    > Sims 2

    Hahahaha!!!! Too funny!

    My car broke can someone please go out an buy an Audi RS6 (black) and
    transfer it to me?

    Thanks, I'd mucho appreciate that.

    Really.

    I am sure you understand my misery.

    My car...it broke. Please?

    On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:10:06 -0500, "swervyswervy"
    <swervyswervy@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >thank you

    Amazing, I've NEVER heard of a HD crash destroying a CD or DVD! Let
    me guess, your HD crash started a fire that destroyed your computer
    along with your copy of the Sims 2 CD or DVD. If that happened, I
    suspect that the good people at MAXIS - Electronic Arts would be
    willing to send you a replacement CD/DVD, IF you registered your copy
    and/or you mailed them your damaged CD/DVD to prove that you are a
    legitimate Sims 2 owner...

    If all else fails, may I suggest you get off your Cheap Butt and go
    BUY a copy of The Sims 2 like most people here have done!

    That's my 2¢,

    FTA

    "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

    "FTA" <FTA@fake.email> schreef in bericht
    > On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:10:06 -0500, "swervyswervy"
    > <swervyswervy@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>thank you
    >>

    > Amazing, I've NEVER heard of a HD crash destroying a CD or DVD! Let
    > me guess, your HD crash started a fire that destroyed your computer
    > along with your copy of the Sims 2 CD or DVD. If that happened, I
    > suspect that the good people at MAXIS - Electronic Arts would be
    > willing to send you a replacement CD/DVD, IF you registered your copy
    > and/or you mailed them your damaged CD/DVD to prove that you are a
    > legitimate Sims 2 owner...
    >
    > If all else fails, may I suggest you get off your Cheap Butt and go
    > BUY a copy of The Sims 2 like most people here have done!
    >

    > That's my 2¢,

    Now who is cheap here ;o)

    "Christian Winter" <cwinter@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
    > My car broke can someone please go out an buy an Audi RS6 (black) and
    > transfer it to me?
    >
    > Thanks, I'd mucho appreciate that.
    >
    > Really.
    >
    > I am sure you understand my misery.
    >
    > My car...it broke. Please?

    Go steal your own car. ;O)

    You misunderstand me. I used to have an Audi RS6, but it broke...so I
    should get a new one for free now by posting to this group. Right?

    ;)

    > You misunderstand me. I used to have an Audi RS6, but it broke...so I
    > should get a new one for free now by posting to this group. Right?
    >
    > ;)

    So go steal your own, don`t ask us to do it for you. ;o)

    > ..22.. wrote:
    >
    >> Go steal your own car. ;O)

    I'm thinking that if the fire destroyed the computer, he/she will have to
    buy a new one of these too. If they can afford that I am sure a little extra
    cash can buy the Sims back? If that is way too expensive, I don't think it
    is wise to buy a new computer either.
    Beck.

    "FTA" <FTA@fake.email> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:10:06 -0500, "swervyswervy"
    > <swervyswervy@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>thank you
    >>

    > Amazing, I've NEVER heard of a HD crash destroying a CD or DVD! Let
    > me guess, your HD crash started a fire that destroyed your computer
    > along with your copy of the Sims 2 CD or DVD. If that happened, I
    > suspect that the good people at MAXIS - Electronic Arts would be
    > willing to send you a replacement CD/DVD, IF you registered your copy
    > and/or you mailed them your damaged CD/DVD to prove that you are a
    > legitimate Sims 2 owner...
    >
    > If all else fails, may I suggest you get off your Cheap Butt and go
    > BUY a copy of The Sims 2 like most people here have done!
    >

    > That's my 2¢,
    >
    > FTA
    >

    > "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the
    > silence of our friends."
    >
    > -Martin Luther King Jr.

Sims Hard Drives Video Games