can anybody post sims 2. hard drive crashed

Last response: in Video Games
June 6, 2005 9:10:06 PM

thank you

June 7, 2005 1:54:27 AM

Sims 2

"swervyswervy" <swervyswervy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> thank you
>

> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

Anonymous
June 7, 2005 2:17:31 AM

swervyswervy wrote:
> thank you

Just reinstall it with your cd. That's what I did when my hard drive got
toasted.

Gareeth
Related resources
June 7, 2005 4:30:21 AM

"swervyswervy" <swervyswervy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> thank you

Sims 2
June 7, 2005 7:31:23 AM

Nah but last December my PC went died with big BANG while playing Sims 2 -
failure PSU but HDD ok :)

It was heat problem. Sims 2 are very hot to graphic in summer times....
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 3:22:50 PM

> Sims 2

Hahahaha!!!! Too funny!
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 3:43:20 PM

My car broke can someone please go out an buy an Audi RS6 (black) and
transfer it to me?

Thanks, I'd mucho appreciate that.

Really.

I am sure you understand my misery.

My car...it broke. Please?
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 7:51:44 PM

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:10:06 -0500, "swervyswervy"
<swervyswervy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>thank you

Amazing, I've NEVER heard of a HD crash destroying a CD or DVD! Let
me guess, your HD crash started a fire that destroyed your computer
along with your copy of the Sims 2 CD or DVD. If that happened, I
suspect that the good people at MAXIS - Electronic Arts would be
willing to send you a replacement CD/DVD, IF you registered your copy
and/or you mailed them your damaged CD/DVD to prove that you are a
legitimate Sims 2 owner...

If all else fails, may I suggest you get off your Cheap Butt and go
BUY a copy of The Sims 2 like most people here have done!

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.
June 7, 2005 10:32:53 PM

"FTA" <FTA@fake.email> schreef in bericht
> On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:10:06 -0500, "swervyswervy"
> <swervyswervy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>thank you
>>

> Amazing, I've NEVER heard of a HD crash destroying a CD or DVD! Let
> me guess, your HD crash started a fire that destroyed your computer
> along with your copy of the Sims 2 CD or DVD. If that happened, I
> suspect that the good people at MAXIS - Electronic Arts would be
> willing to send you a replacement CD/DVD, IF you registered your copy
> and/or you mailed them your damaged CD/DVD to prove that you are a
> legitimate Sims 2 owner...
>
> If all else fails, may I suggest you get off your Cheap Butt and go
> BUY a copy of The Sims 2 like most people here have done!
>

> That's my 2¢,

Now who is cheap here ;o)
June 8, 2005 3:13:45 AM

"Christian Winter" <cwinter@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> My car broke can someone please go out an buy an Audi RS6 (black) and
> transfer it to me?
>
> Thanks, I'd mucho appreciate that.
>
> Really.
>
> I am sure you understand my misery.
>
> My car...it broke. Please?

Go steal your own car. ;O)
Anonymous
June 8, 2005 12:56:55 PM

You misunderstand me. I used to have an Audi RS6, but it broke...so I
should get a new one for free now by posting to this group. Right?

;)

...22.. wrote:

> Go steal your own car. ;O)
June 12, 2005 7:15:06 PM

> You misunderstand me. I used to have an Audi RS6, but it broke...so I
> should get a new one for free now by posting to this group. Right?
>
> ;)

So go steal your own, don`t ask us to do it for you. ;o)

> ..22.. wrote:
>
>> Go steal your own car. ;O)

June 13, 2005 5:31:37 PM

I'm thinking that if the fire destroyed the computer, he/she will have to
buy a new one of these too. If they can afford that I am sure a little extra
cash can buy the Sims back? If that is way too expensive, I don't think it
is wise to buy a new computer either.
Beck.

!