can anybody post sims 2. hard drive crashed

thank you

Sims 2

swervyswervy wrote:
> thank you

Just reinstall it with your cd. That's what I did when my hard drive got
toasted.

Gareeth

BT

"swervyswervy" <swervyswervy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> thank you

Sims 2

wesley

Nah but last December my PC went died with big BANG while playing Sims 2 -
failure PSU but HDD ok :)

It was heat problem. Sims 2 are very hot to graphic in summer times....

My car broke can someone please go out an buy an Audi RS6 (black) and
transfer it to me?

Thanks, I'd mucho appreciate that.

Really.

I am sure you understand my misery.

My car...it broke. Please?

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:10:06 -0500, "swervyswervy"
<swervyswervy@yahoo.com> wrote:

>thank you

Amazing, I've NEVER heard of a HD crash destroying a CD or DVD! Let
me guess, your HD crash started a fire that destroyed your computer
along with your copy of the Sims 2 CD or DVD. If that happened, I
suspect that the good people at MAXIS - Electronic Arts would be
willing to send you a replacement CD/DVD, IF you registered your copy
and/or you mailed them your damaged CD/DVD to prove that you are a
legitimate Sims 2 owner...

If all else fails, may I suggest you get off your Cheap Butt and go
BUY a copy of The Sims 2 like most people here have done!

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"FTA" <FTA@fake.email> schreef in bericht
> On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:10:06 -0500, "swervyswervy"
> <swervyswervy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>thank you
>>

> Amazing, I've NEVER heard of a HD crash destroying a CD or DVD! Let
> me guess, your HD crash started a fire that destroyed your computer
> along with your copy of the Sims 2 CD or DVD. If that happened, I
> suspect that the good people at MAXIS - Electronic Arts would be
> willing to send you a replacement CD/DVD, IF you registered your copy
> and/or you mailed them your damaged CD/DVD to prove that you are a
> legitimate Sims 2 owner...
>
> If all else fails, may I suggest you get off your Cheap Butt and go
> BUY a copy of The Sims 2 like most people here have done!
>

> That's my 2¢,

Now who is cheap here ;o)

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"Christian Winter" <cwinter@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> My car broke can someone please go out an buy an Audi RS6 (black) and
> transfer it to me?
>
> Thanks, I'd mucho appreciate that.
>
> Really.
>
> I am sure you understand my misery.
>
> My car...it broke. Please?

Go steal your own car. ;O)

You misunderstand me. I used to have an Audi RS6, but it broke...so I
should get a new one for free now by posting to this group. Right?

;)

> You misunderstand me. I used to have an Audi RS6, but it broke...so I
> should get a new one for free now by posting to this group. Right?
>
> ;)

So go steal your own, don`t ask us to do it for you. ;o)

> ..22.. wrote:
>
>> Go steal your own car. ;O)

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

I'm thinking that if the fire destroyed the computer, he/she will have to
buy a new one of these too. If they can afford that I am sure a little extra
cash can buy the Sims back? If that is way too expensive, I don't think it
is wise to buy a new computer either.
Beck.

"FTA" <FTA@fake.email> wrote in message
> On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:10:06 -0500, "swervyswervy"
> <swervyswervy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>thank you
>>

> Amazing, I've NEVER heard of a HD crash destroying a CD or DVD! Let
> me guess, your HD crash started a fire that destroyed your computer
> along with your copy of the Sims 2 CD or DVD. If that happened, I
> suspect that the good people at MAXIS - Electronic Arts would be
> willing to send you a replacement CD/DVD, IF you registered your copy
> and/or you mailed them your damaged CD/DVD to prove that you are a
> legitimate Sims 2 owner...
>
> If all else fails, may I suggest you get off your Cheap Butt and go
> BUY a copy of The Sims 2 like most people here have done!
>

> That's my 2¢,
>
> FTA
>

> "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the
> silence of our friends."
>
> -Martin Luther King Jr.

TRENDING THREADS