xp upgrade that isn't

mark

I bought an upgrade upon Microsoft's advice. I had
registered my previous version and was assured it was
compatible. My original version is not upgradable and now
I have multiple operating systems with various key
elements missing. How do I revert back to just one fully
functional system??

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Upgrade from what to what and why do you think it didn't work?