Sign in with
Your question

1TB Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex external HD

Last response: in Storage
January 2, 2012 12:58:44 PM

Hi I accidentally started to quick format my 1TB Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex external HD. After only 2 or three seconds I realized my mistake and cancelled the format immediately. When I try to access my info on the HD now, it says that I should format the HD before I can use it again. How do I retrieve my information of approximately 1TB! The message says that it does not contain a recognized file system

More about : 1tb seagate freeagent goflex external

a b G Storage
January 2, 2012 1:45:11 PM

Use some recovery software. I don't have much experience there, so I don't know which programs are the best/not scams/free, but one should work. Don't use the drive AT ALL until you do the recovery. Power it off.
m
l
June 23, 2012 7:13:59 AM

LeonBronkhorst1 said:
Hi I accidentally started to quick format my 1TB Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex external HD. After only 2 or three seconds I realized my mistake and cancelled the format immediately. When I try to access my info on the HD now, it says that I should format the HD before I can use it again. How do I retrieve my information of approximately 1TB! The message says that it does not contain a recognized file system

to retrive your data you must use linux ubuntu v11 operating system..using this you can retrieve data from corrupted internal or external hard drives..it will definitely work..100%.. have a nice day.. :-)
m
l
Related resources
!