Sims slumping?

I have noticed lately that some of my adult Sims, not oldsters, are slumping
as if they are old when they stand still. Is this a bug or are they supposed
to do this? :( Any input would be very appreciated.

tyvm,

--
Isabeau :)

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'

Isabeau wrote:
> I have noticed lately that some of my adult Sims, not oldsters, are slumping
> as if they are old when they stand still. Is this a bug or are they supposed
> to do this? :( Any input would be very appreciated.
>
> tyvm,
>
> --
> Isabeau :)
>
> ~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
> 'by believing, one sees'

Oh...thats due to them being lazy...that sim does not have enough active
points in the personality...

It's also weird that it seems as if all old people slump. Is this
right? If yes, then that'd be strange, because some 60 year olds are
fitter than some 20 year olds these days. Or...not every old person
slumps. ;)

Oh, lol tyvm I haden't thought of that. :)

--
Isabeau :)

~*~ Credendo Vides ~*~
'by believing, one sees'

Christian Winter wrote:
> It's also weird that it seems as if all old people slump. Is this
> right? If yes, then that'd be strange, because some 60 year olds are
> fitter than some 20 year olds these days. Or...not every old person
> slumps. ;)

I think all the old people slump (just like in real life)