windowsxp/home

i am stationed in germany. my son purchased a notebook
for me as a b'day present. unfortunately it has xp/home
in german. how can it be changed to the english version?
desperate please help. Anita

Anita;
Unfortunately it can't.
See if the seller can trade German for English.

Otherwise you need to buy Windows XP in English if you want it in
English.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/