2 questions, recovery CD and System Restore.

error message displayed "Isas.exe password does not match" every time windows attempts to load, system attempts again, and again.....
4 answers Last reply
More about questions recovery system restore
  1. rgh5206k said:
    error message displayed "Isas.exe password does not match" every time windows attempts to load, system attempts again, and again.....

    Sure you got the correct spelling ? The lower case l looks like an i in windows

    Isas.exe
    isass.exe
    lsass.exe

    People often confuse Isass.exe and Lsass.exe. Isass.exe is a virus--so named because the lower case "L" and uppercase "I" look the same in Windows, according to SoftwarePatch.com. If you have Isass.exe on your computer, remove it immediately with anti-virus software.

    http://www.ehow.com/facts_6901348_isass_exe_.html
  2. ksiemb said:
    Sure you got the correct spelling ? The lower case l looks like an i in windows

    Isas.exe
    isass.exe
    lsass.exe

    People often confuse Isass.exe and Lsass.exe. Isass.exe is a virus--so named because the lower case "L" and uppercase "I" look the same in Windows, according to SoftwarePatch.com. If you have Isass.exe on your computer, remove it immediately with anti-virus software.

    http://www.ehow.com/facts_6901348_isass_exe_.html
  3. rgh5206k said:
    error message displayed "Isas.exe password does not match" every time windows attempts to load, system attempts again, and again.....

    You are correct. I've been looking in DOS for the wrong file. I do have antivirus software and even bought PowerSuite 2012 in hopes of cleaning the registers and viruses, but no luck. Which antivirus prog would you recommend?
  4. rgh5206k said:
    You are correct. I've been looking in DOS for the wrong file. I do have antivirus software and even bought PowerSuite 2012 in hopes of cleaning the registers and viruses, but no luck. Which antivirus prog would you recommend?


    Give this a read.
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006010505141
Ask a new question

Read More

Security Data Recovery CD-Rom Error Message System Restore Windows XP