Solved

Cheep Copper Mosfet Heatsinks

Last response: in Overclocking
Anonymous
August 17, 2012 12:23:55 PM

I need some cheep Copper Mosfet Heatsinks
likes these
http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/enmofocomohe.html

anyone know of any like that but cheaper ?
I know thats a good deal and all, I just want to spend less

thanks

Best solution

a c 231 K Overclocking
August 17, 2012 1:13:06 PM

$9.99 is a fair price for heat sinks of that high a quality, you get what you pay for man, I'd say suck it up!, if you need them get them.

Newegg wants $14.99 for the same set, but they do have Free Shipping.

Why do you need them in the first place?

Are you overheating?
a b K Overclocking
August 17, 2012 3:28:30 PM

Check ebay. They have tons of them listed at different prices. Might just have to pick up some simple adhesive with them if anything.
m
l
Related resources
Anonymous
August 17, 2012 5:37:24 PM

4Ryan6 said:

Are you overheating?

yep
prescott p4 system crammed supper supper small case and I'd like to do some over clocking (mobo does not have heat sinks)

I can live with the temps @ stock, but every little thing helps. it's a on the road system I want to be ready for high temps environments witch it will be in
heck my ram runs hot, but its 2.6v

I guess I'll man up and buy them for 10$
m
l
Anonymous
August 17, 2012 5:41:39 PM

Best answer selected by 3dfxvoodoo.
m
l
a c 231 K Overclocking
August 17, 2012 8:12:21 PM

Thanks for the BA!

Is there any case modding possibilities so maybe you could add an additional cooling fan to increase case airflow, maybe add a side fan or blowhole to the top of it?

By the way, I still have a 3dfxvoodoo 3000 GPU, I'm keeping it for sentimental reasons, still operational too!
m
l
Anonymous
August 18, 2012 3:01:57 AM

4Ryan6 said:

Is there any case modding possibilities so maybe you could add an additional cooling fan to increase case airflow, maybe add a side fan or blowhole to the top of it?

I already did
added 2 80mm fans and 2 50mm fans
the temps are ok, but not when I'm on the road, with no AC in my camper it could get hot, although I don't think I'll mind speeding the fans up if I have to

4Ryan6 said:
Thanks for the BA!

your welcome

4Ryan6 said:

By the way, I still have a 3dfxvoodoo 3000 GPU, I'm keeping it for sentimental reasons, still operational too!

don't get me started lol
m
l
a c 231 K Overclocking
August 18, 2012 8:00:19 PM

Anonymous said:
I already did
added 2 80mm fans and 2 50mm fans
the temps are ok, but not when I'm on the road, with no AC in my camper it could get hot, although I don't think I'll mind speeding the fans up if I have to

Edit: The 80mm and 50mm can get quite noisy, especially the higher rpm line, you must have them on some kind of fan controller?

your welcome

don't get my started lol

Edit: The Voodoo 3000 was the very first high end graphics card I had purchased specifically for game playing, it performed as advertised and I was never disappointed with it!

Ryan
m
l
Anonymous
August 19, 2012 1:07:16 AM

4Ryan6 said:
Ryan

umm :??: 
m
l
a c 231 K Overclocking
August 19, 2012 11:37:40 AM