Pause time University

Just wondering if there is a cheat/code that enables you to stop time for a
while in S2University? It seems to go by too fast, just like sim life. I
know the cheat to stop sims aging, but does the cheat im looking for exist?
2 answers Last reply
More about pause time university

    On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 14:08:15 +1000, "chris" <chrissss@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Just wondering if there is a cheat/code that enables you to stop time for a
    >while in S2University? It seems to go by too fast, just like sim life. I
    >know the cheat to stop sims aging, but does the cheat im looking for exist?

    Try the College Clock at:
    http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=6

    College Final Clock (v1.4b) for TS2U v1.0
    Made by: Flying Fish Systems (J. M. Pescado & Doctor Boris)

    Instructions:
    Place in your MYDOCU~1\EAGAME~1\THESIM~1\DOWNLO~1 directory.
    Buy item from Misc/Misc and place on lot.

    FEATURES:
    1. Reset or Fast-forward College Timer back to either 72 hours or 1
    hour.
    2. Freeze College Clock for all controllable students in family via
    either pie menu option or "aging off" for as long as a clock remains
    present on lot.
    3. Reroll Lifetime Want if your sim wants something really lame and
    dumb!
    4. Synchronize clock to selected sim so all residents have the same
    semesters.

    COMPATIBILITY:
    This hack is fully compatible with all FFS hacks. Tested for TS2U
    v1.0.
    Does not perform function under original game. Do not attempt to use
    with original game. Bad things happen. If you do this, we will make
    fun of you.

    SIDE EFFECTS:
    May cause computer damage, incontinence, explosion of user's head,
    coma, death, and/or halitosis.

    That's my 2¢,

    FTA

    "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

    FTA wrote:
    > On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 14:08:15 +1000, "chris" <chrissss@hotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Just wondering if there is a cheat/code that enables you to stop time for a
    >>while in S2University? It seems to go by too fast, just like sim life. I
    >>know the cheat to stop sims aging, but does the cheat im looking for exist?
    >>

    > Try the College Clock at:
    > http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=6
    >
    > College Final Clock (v1.4b) for TS2U v1.0
    > Made by: Flying Fish Systems (J. M. Pescado & Doctor Boris)
    >
    > Instructions:
    > Place in your MYDOCU~1\EAGAME~1\THESIM~1\DOWNLO~1 directory.
    > Buy item from Misc/Misc and place on lot.
    >
    > FEATURES:
    > 1. Reset or Fast-forward College Timer back to either 72 hours or 1
    > hour.
    > 2. Freeze College Clock for all controllable students in family via
    > either pie menu option or "aging off" for as long as a clock remains
    > present on lot.
    > 3. Reroll Lifetime Want if your sim wants something really lame and
    > dumb!
    > 4. Synchronize clock to selected sim so all residents have the same
    > semesters.
    >
    > COMPATIBILITY:
    > This hack is fully compatible with all FFS hacks. Tested for TS2U
    > v1.0.
    > Does not perform function under original game. Do not attempt to use
    > with original game. Bad things happen. If you do this, we will make
    > fun of you.
    >
    > SIDE EFFECTS:
    > May cause computer damage, incontinence, explosion of user's head,
    > coma, death, and/or halitosis.
    >

    > That's my 2¢,
    >
    > FTA
    >

    > "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
    >
    > -Martin Luther King Jr.
    I'd also check out www.modthesims2.com, this is a great site for finding
    stuff like that ;) check out their forums, everyone wants to help
    everyone :)

Sims Games Video Games