Rude or just Hungry?

Hello all,

I have Sims 2 installed and my machine is not the best as far as graphics
and memory. So as you can imagine, I have a slow and unclear game going. I
would love to blame this question on these issues but I cant. My sim has a
friend, best friend and crush icon with another Sim. The sim came to my
house and I made a salad for lunch. She proceeded to eat this making it fly
everywhere and then burped in my Sims face. I then got told she "smelled
bad." Is this sim rude or did I wait too long to make lunch? Just curious.

Beck.
4 answers Last reply
More about rude hungry

    On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:56:18 +1000, Beck <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

    > Hello all,
    >
    > I have Sims 2 installed and my machine is not the best as far as graphics
    > and memory. So as you can imagine, I have a slow and unclear game going.
    > would love to blame this question on these issues but I cant. My sim has
    > friend, best friend and crush icon with another Sim. The sim came to my
    > house and I made a salad for lunch. She proceeded to eat this making it
    > fly
    > everywhere and then burped in my Sims face. I then got told she "smelled
    > bad." Is this sim rude or did I wait too long to make lunch? Just
    > curious.

    This is a sure sign that the friend has a very low "neatness" rating.
    Neat sims vill eat more slowly and will try to avoid burping and farting
    by the table. They will also keep themselves clean. Sloppy sims don't
    care. They think it is funny. There is nothing to do about it once a Sim
    is grown up, but you can raise children to be more neat.

    good sign." -G

    Speaking of encouraging children to neatness - does it change their
    starsign? I want to encourage some of my young Pleasantville ancestors, but
    don't want to change their starsigns (some of them I had to SimPe to get the
    right starsign in the first place).

    --
    Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

    MM

    "Magnus Itland" <itlandm@online.no> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:56:18 +1000, Beck <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
    >
    > > Hello all,
    > >
    > > I have Sims 2 installed and my machine is not the best as far as
    graphics
    > > and memory. So as you can imagine, I have a slow and unclear game going.
    > > would love to blame this question on these issues but I cant. My sim has
    > > friend, best friend and crush icon with another Sim. The sim came to my
    > > house and I made a salad for lunch. She proceeded to eat this making it
    > > fly
    > > everywhere and then burped in my Sims face. I then got told she "smelled
    > > bad." Is this sim rude or did I wait too long to make lunch? Just
    > > curious.
    >
    > This is a sure sign that the friend has a very low "neatness" rating.
    > Neat sims vill eat more slowly and will try to avoid burping and farting
    > by the table. They will also keep themselves clean. Sloppy sims don't
    > care. They think it is funny. There is nothing to do about it once a Sim
    > is grown up, but you can raise children to be more neat.
    >
    > --
    > "When someone starts bragging about how much debt they have, it's not a
    > good sign." -G

    Oh great, so I spent time making friends with a slob, lol.
    If my sim were to have this friend move in, could I have the friend study
    cleaning or something like that to make her not as rude? Also, will a sim be
    this rude when I first meet them? Why I ask is that I would rather not have
    those Sims as best friends and lose relationship points for this behaviour,
    but I don't know how else to tell if they are that bad until I have them
    over for a meal.
    Thanks!
    Beck.

    "Magnus Itland" <itlandm@online.no> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:56:18 +1000, Beck <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
    >
    >> Hello all,
    >>
    >> I have Sims 2 installed and my machine is not the best as far as graphics
    >> and memory. So as you can imagine, I have a slow and unclear game going.
    >> would love to blame this question on these issues but I cant. My sim has
    >> friend, best friend and crush icon with another Sim. The sim came to my
    >> house and I made a salad for lunch. She proceeded to eat this making it
    >> fly
    >> everywhere and then burped in my Sims face. I then got told she "smelled
    >> bad." Is this sim rude or did I wait too long to make lunch? Just
    >> curious.
    >
    > This is a sure sign that the friend has a very low "neatness" rating.
    > Neat sims vill eat more slowly and will try to avoid burping and farting
    > by the table. They will also keep themselves clean. Sloppy sims don't
    > care. They think it is funny. There is nothing to do about it once a Sim
    > is grown up, but you can raise children to be more neat.
    >
    > --
    > "When someone starts bragging about how much debt they have, it's not a
    > good sign." -G

    Oh sorry, ignore that. I just re-read what you posted. That a Sim can be
    taught neatness when they are young but not as an adult.
    Sorry!
    Beck.
    "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > Oh great, so I spent time making friends with a slob, lol.
    > If my sim were to have this friend move in, could I have the friend study
    > cleaning or something like that to make her not as rude? Also, will a sim
    > be this rude when I first meet them? Why I ask is that I would rather not
    > have those Sims as best friends and lose relationship points for this
    > behaviour, but I don't know how else to tell if they are that bad until I
    > have them over for a meal.
    > Thanks!
    > Beck.
    >
    > "Magnus Itland" <itlandm@online.no> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:56:18 +1000, Beck <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hello all,
    >>>
    >>> I have Sims 2 installed and my machine is not the best as far as
    >>> graphics
    >>> and memory. So as you can imagine, I have a slow and unclear game going.
    >>> would love to blame this question on these issues but I cant. My sim has
    >>> friend, best friend and crush icon with another Sim. The sim came to my
    >>> house and I made a salad for lunch. She proceeded to eat this making it
    >>> fly
    >>> everywhere and then burped in my Sims face. I then got told she "smelled
    >>> bad." Is this sim rude or did I wait too long to make lunch? Just
    >>> curious.
    >>
    >> This is a sure sign that the friend has a very low "neatness" rating.
    >> Neat sims vill eat more slowly and will try to avoid burping and farting
    >> by the table. They will also keep themselves clean. Sloppy sims don't
    >> care. They think it is funny. There is nothing to do about it once a Sim
    >> is grown up, but you can raise children to be more neat.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "When someone starts bragging about how much debt they have, it's not a
    >> good sign." -G

Sims Games Video Games