Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Kinking?

Last response: in Overclocking
Share
August 18, 2012 5:08:43 AM

Is my bottom most tubink kinking? Not sure it might be

More about : kinking

a b K Overclocking
August 18, 2012 5:42:22 AM

ok so where is it kinking at?
m
0
l
August 18, 2012 6:16:48 AM

Nvm might be my paranoia XD since this was my first build, what your OP on it?
m
0
l
Related resources

Best solution

a b K Overclocking
August 18, 2012 6:23:21 AM

Well i can not see the hose comming from the res to the pump but other than that it looks fine
Share
August 18, 2012 6:51:30 AM

Here it is
m
0
l
a c 190 K Overclocking
August 18, 2012 7:12:44 AM

Looking good man,
I like the violence of that green hehe, cableworks up to par as well, maybe swap/paint that rear fan to match though,
great job overall :) 
**rock some more fans on those rads when you can afford to, P.p. allows better cooling at lower speeds=quieter
Moto
m
0
l
August 21, 2012 5:02:22 AM

Motopsychojdn said:
Looking good man,
I like the violence of that green hehe, cableworks up to par as well, maybe swap/paint that rear fan to match though,
great job overall :) 
**rock some more fans on those rads when you can afford to, P.p. allows better cooling at lower speeds=quieter
Moto

XD i dint even hVe anything connected in this picture XD XS xD
Yea when my parents Alow me more budget ill swap out the white one cuz it sucks anyways, with maybe another green led one, and ill add 2 more AP-15's to the bottom rad but ill need a fan controller since i have no more room for fans, and that fan controller will have to take up a slot in the back of the case
:D 
m
0
l
a c 190 K Overclocking
August 21, 2012 7:02:08 AM

Nah, mod it into the roof so that the knobs are on top of your case :) 
I know nothing was connected, thats why I said it was up to standard, because you can't see any cables :p 
**and I meant pushpull on both rads, you have the room so you'd be daft not to
Moto
m
0
l
August 21, 2012 7:31:06 AM

Motopsychojdn said:
Nah, mod it into the roof so that the knobs are on top of your case :) 
I know nothing was connected, thats why I said it was up to standard, because you can't see any cables :p 
**and I meant pushpull on both rads, you have the room so you'd be daft not to
Moto

Actually i only have room for p.p on the 240rad and on the top one i can only do 2 fans amd not 3 since the heatsink get in the way
Oh and modding of that sort it a bit out of my league right now :( 
m
0
l
August 21, 2012 7:33:12 AM

I will try and see if i can squeeze one in there but i doubt i can tried once quick but not thoroughly
m
0
l
a c 190 K Overclocking
August 21, 2012 9:05:11 AM

maybe three scythe slims for the top rad then :) 
Moto
m
0
l
August 21, 2012 2:22:45 PM

not a bad looking build there, i like your green style. but did you really leak test when it was all assembled? even with paper towels inside it's risky, but hopefully you didn't experience leaks. Also, is your sleeving not heat shrinked at the bottom where it comes out of the power supply?
m
0
l
a c 190 K Overclocking
August 21, 2012 4:10:24 PM

Its only as many drillholes as your F.controller has Giby, be brave hehe
@Cyan, you think leaktesting inside case is bad? :p 
Don't look at my Rig then hehe, theres no alternative, I also flush/clean the loop with it in situ, saves me days in stripping/rebuilding the loop
Moto
m
0
l
August 21, 2012 4:46:17 PM

Motopsychojdn said:
Its only as many drillholes as your F.controller has Giby, be brave hehe
@Cyan, you think leaktesting inside case is bad? :p 
Don't look at my Rig then hehe, theres no alternative, I also flush/clean the loop with it in situ, saves me days in stripping/rebuilding the loop
Moto




Yeah. It's faster for me to just assemble outside the case and test it - in the event something leaks it's easier to disassemble and rethink the design.
m
0
l
a c 330 K Overclocking
August 21, 2012 4:53:11 PM

You should also leak test if you move into the case as you can potentially cause fittings to loosen when moving tubing, etc. It's just a good precautionary step if you do a build and leak test outside initially, but you should also always leak test components in their final working areas to ensure nothing comes loose in the process.
m
0
l
a c 190 K Overclocking
August 21, 2012 5:22:35 PM

+1, a leakproof loop only needs the wrong fitting to wiggle on its way in :p 
just counted out of boredom/curiosity, my tubing passes through a solid part of case ten times :p 
nothing like making things easy on yourself is there :) 
Moto
m
0
l
August 21, 2012 10:24:09 PM

@cyan snow , yes when i first assembled it i leak tested and when i moved it i leak tested again
@moto,Should i check the compresion fitting in a week to tighten them more since the tubing will shrink?
m
0
l
a c 190 K Overclocking
August 22, 2012 4:47:55 AM

I don't see how it can hurt, I check mine every now and again, its a habit you get into, checking your bits :-p
Moto
m
0
l
August 22, 2012 4:53:26 AM

Motopsychojdn said:
I don't see how it can hurt, I check mine every now and again, its a habit you get into, checking your bits :-p
Moto

Alrighty then iinally in this world, and hope to stay since its coolig its just outrageous especcialy for a gpu
Well see what challenges i face when i clean the loop in 6 months-1 year
I hope i dont see to much black stuff XD
m
0
l
August 22, 2012 5:00:23 AM

Oh BTW the Moonsoon might be a new conteder in the fittings world ,
I absolutly love em they look awsome , no harm done to your fingers,and they dont look as bulky to me anyways, and i wish they had 90 degree fittings for them, although the bitspower fittig im using are nice they were 16bucks a pop and i bought 5 :0 idk y i bought so much i have 3 left over XD
m
0
l
August 25, 2012 1:01:41 AM

Best answer selected by Giby.
m
0
l
a b K Overclocking
August 25, 2012 5:15:05 AM

thanks for the BA man
m
0
l
a c 190 K Overclocking
August 25, 2012 8:06:18 AM

And your W/c parts box has begun hehe, I like the look of the monsoons too,
keep us updated on how things are going man,
Moto
m
0
l
!