Giby

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
Is my bottom most tubink kinking? Not sure it might be
da4b421a.jpg

Looking good man,
I like the violence of that green hehe, cableworks up to par as well, maybe swap/paint that rear fan to match though,
great job overall :)
**rock some more fans on those rads when you can afford to, P.p. allows better cooling at lower speeds=quieter
Moto

Giby

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011

XD i dint even hVe anything connected in this picture XD XS xD
Yea when my parents Alow me more budget ill swap out the white one cuz it sucks anyways, with maybe another green led one, and ill add 2 more AP-15's to the bottom rad but ill need a fan controller since i have no more room for fans, and that fan controller will have to take up a slot in the back of the case
:D

Giby

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011

Actually i only have room for p.p on the 240rad and on the top one i can only do 2 fans amd not 3 since the heatsink get in the way
Oh and modding of that sort it a bit out of my league right now :(

cyansnow

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012
not a bad looking build there, i like your green style. but did you really leak test when it was all assembled? even with paper towels inside it's risky, but hopefully you didn't experience leaks. Also, is your sleeving not heat shrinked at the bottom where it comes out of the power supply?

Its only as many drillholes as your F.controller has Giby, be brave hehe
@Cyan, you think leaktesting inside case is bad? :p
Don't look at my Rig then hehe, theres no alternative, I also flush/clean the loop with it in situ, saves me days in stripping/rebuilding the loop
Moto

cyansnow

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2012

Yeah. It's faster for me to just assemble outside the case and test it - in the event something leaks it's easier to disassemble and rethink the design.

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
You should also leak test if you move into the case as you can potentially cause fittings to loosen when moving tubing, etc. It's just a good precautionary step if you do a build and leak test outside initially, but you should also always leak test components in their final working areas to ensure nothing comes loose in the process.

Giby

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
@cyan snow , yes when i first assembled it i leak tested and when i moved it i leak tested again
@moto,Should i check the compresion fitting in a week to tighten them more since the tubing will shrink?

Giby

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011

Alrighty then iinally in this world, and hope to stay since its coolig its just outrageous especcialy for a gpu
Well see what challenges i face when i clean the loop in 6 months-1 year
I hope i dont see to much black stuff XD

Giby

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2011
Oh BTW the Moonsoon might be a new conteder in the fittings world ,
I absolutly love em they look awsome , no harm done to your fingers,and they dont look as bulky to me anyways, and i wish they had 90 degree fittings for them, although the bitspower fittig im using are nice they were 16bucks a pop and i bought 5 :0 idk y i bought so much i have 3 left over XD