New downloads

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

Hey all,

Just 2 quick questions. I have downloaded a swimming costume for female Sims
and it shows up in both swim wear and undies. Is there a way to take it out
of the undies section only? I still want it for swimming.
Also, what does the "add to collection" button actually do for the clothes?
Does that mean a Sim can pick it from their wardrobe?
Thanks,
Beck.

Don't know about the dual catagories unless you go into bodyshop and edit
it.
The collections are a simple way of saying 'my favorites'. you can have a
collection of summer, winter, classy, or whatever kinda clothes collection
you want.

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Hey all,
>
> Just 2 quick questions. I have downloaded a swimming costume for female
> Sims and it shows up in both swim wear and undies. Is there a way to take
> it out of the undies section only? I still want it for swimming.
> Also, what does the "add to collection" button actually do for the
> clothes? Does that mean a Sim can pick it from their wardrobe?
> Thanks,
> Beck.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

Oh ok, that's cool then. I will try Bodyshop. Thanks for that!
Beck.