More questions.

Hi again all,
I just went to http://www.aroundthesims2.com/ to get some clothes for my
Sims and I couldn't see if they were compatible with Sims 2 without
University? Does anyone here know?
Also, with a question I asked earlier about changing a costume to just be
shown in swimwear and not undies, how do I change it in Bodyshop? I have
worked out how to view it in bodyshop, but not to change the section you see
it in.
Please tell me if I am asking too much and I'll stop.
Thanks again,
Beck.
6 answers Last reply
More about more questions

    Oh and I can't remember which site, but I got some very realistic eyes, do
    these go into my download folder, and if so, where do I find them in the
    game? Sorry guys.

    "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
    > Hi again all,
    > I just went to http://www.aroundthesims2.com/ to get some clothes for my
    > Sims and I couldn't see if they were compatible with Sims 2 without
    > University? Does anyone here know?
    > Also, with a question I asked earlier about changing a costume to just be
    > shown in swimwear and not undies, how do I change it in Bodyshop? I have
    > worked out how to view it in bodyshop, but not to change the section you
    > see it in.
    > Please tell me if I am asking too much and I'll stop.
    > Thanks again,
    > Beck.

    Can't answer your other questions, but yes, eyes go
    in the Downloads folder, and they should be with the
    Maxis-made eyes when you go to create a sim.

    Laura

    Beck wrote:
    > Oh and I can't remember which site, but I got some very realistic eyes, do
    > these go into my download folder, and if so, where do I find them in the
    > game? Sorry guys.

    Thanks Laura, much appreciated.
    Beck.
    "Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Can't answer your other questions, but yes, eyes go
    > in the Downloads folder, and they should be with the
    > Maxis-made eyes when you go to create a sim.
    >
    > Laura
    >
    > Beck wrote:
    >> Oh and I can't remember which site, but I got some very realistic eyes,
    >> do these go into my download folder, and if so, where do I find them in
    >> the game? Sorry guys.

    okay here we go changing swim/undies into swim only :

    1)startup bodyshop
    2)select creating parts
    3)new project
    4)creating clothes
    5)select swimwear
    6)select your swimwear
    7)export this texture
    8)choose your projectname
    9)select the catagory swimwear and DESELECT undies and now you can name it
    like beckswim
    10)import

    so this was the part you created your new swimsuitonly and now the part of
    deleting your undies :-)

    1) in bodyshop select creating a sim
    2)creat just any one now you can dress the sim
    3)go to the category you want to remove that would be undies
    4)search the undies you wanne remove click it and the model wears it
    5) in the same capture you see in the right down corner a bin click it but
    be shure the model has the suit on you wanne remove
    6)if you now have 2 same swimsuits in your bodyshop repeat the last 5 steps
    and remove one of those 2

    Good luck....Pico

    We now have a new place on the net : http://sims2.picolink.nl

    "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> schreef in bericht

    "Pico" <picobello_nl@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > okay here we go changing swim/undies into swim only :
    >
    > 1)startup bodyshop
    > 2)select creating parts
    > 3)new project
    > 4)creating clothes
    > 5)select swimwear
    > 6)select your swimwear
    > 7)export this texture
    > 8)choose your projectname
    > 9)select the catagory swimwear and DESELECT undies and now you can name
    > it like beckswim
    > 10)import
    >
    > so this was the part you created your new swimsuitonly and now the part of
    > deleting your undies :-)
    >
    > 1) in bodyshop select creating a sim
    > 2)creat just any one now you can dress the sim
    > 3)go to the category you want to remove that would be undies
    > 4)search the undies you wanne remove click it and the model wears it
    > 5) in the same capture you see in the right down corner a bin click it but
    > be shure the model has the suit on you wanne remove
    > 6)if you now have 2 same swimsuits in your bodyshop repeat the last 5
    > steps and remove one of those 2
    >
    > Good luck....Pico
    >
    > We now have a new place on the net : http://sims2.picolink.nl

    Good deal!!! Hope this host is a better one than the last one.

    > "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> schreef in bericht
    >> Hi again all,
    >> I just went to http://www.aroundthesims2.com/ to get some clothes for my
    >> Sims and I couldn't see if they were compatible with Sims 2 without
    >> University? Does anyone here know?
    >> Also, with a question I asked earlier about changing a costume to just be
    >> shown in swimwear and not undies, how do I change it in Bodyshop? I have
    >> worked out how to view it in bodyshop, but not to change the section you
    >> see it in.
    >> Please tell me if I am asking too much and I'll stop.
    >> Thanks again,
    >> Beck.

    Thank you heaps for that! I have a few different things I need to change and
    this is really easy to follow. Thanks!!
    Beck.
    "Pico" <picobello_nl@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > okay here we go changing swim/undies into swim only :
    >
    > 1)startup bodyshop
    > 2)select creating parts
    > 3)new project
    > 4)creating clothes
    > 5)select swimwear
    > 6)select your swimwear
    > 7)export this texture
    > 8)choose your projectname
    > 9)select the catagory swimwear and DESELECT undies and now you can name
    > it like beckswim
    > 10)import
    >
    > so this was the part you created your new swimsuitonly and now the part of
    > deleting your undies :-)
    >
    > 1) in bodyshop select creating a sim
    > 2)creat just any one now you can dress the sim
    > 3)go to the category you want to remove that would be undies
    > 4)search the undies you wanne remove click it and the model wears it
    > 5) in the same capture you see in the right down corner a bin click it but
    > be shure the model has the suit on you wanne remove
    > 6)if you now have 2 same swimsuits in your bodyshop repeat the last 5
    > steps and remove one of those 2
    >
    > Good luck....Pico
    >
    > We now have a new place on the net : http://sims2.picolink.nl
    >

    > "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> schreef in bericht
    >> Hi again all,
    >> I just went to http://www.aroundthesims2.com/ to get some clothes for my
    >> Sims and I couldn't see if they were compatible with Sims 2 without
    >> University? Does anyone here know?
    >> Also, with a question I asked earlier about changing a costume to just be
    >> shown in swimwear and not undies, how do I change it in Bodyshop? I have
    >> worked out how to view it in bodyshop, but not to change the section you
    >> see it in.
    >> Please tell me if I am asking too much and I'll stop.
    >> Thanks again,
    >> Beck.

Sims Compatibility Video Games