Monitor blinks but no display

Hey guyz...im new to the forum...i've a problem with my pc...

im using LG My home PC

configuration:

Processor: Intel pentium 4... 3GHz

HDD: 80GB SATA

RAM: 1.24GB DDR1

MOTHER BOARD: MSI (MICRO STAR INTERNATIONAL) 915chipset

I've no gfx card enabled... n windows xp2 as os

coming to my problem...

from past a week...my monitor 17inch LG SXGA is just "blinking" the power is ok...i can see the LED down the monitor blinking...

but when i turn on my cpu...it never on...ive to try removing the monitor jack behind the cpu...n try inserting again n again...by restarting the cpu n waiting for the monitor to start up...

its so messy guys...ive no virus nothing in my pc...what should i do? how come i rectify the problem???? plz help me out with ur suggestiong

my psu is ok...power cables r ok... have 4fans inside cpu so it wont heat up cpu easily (i found it on google the possibilies of occuring)

n another problm is my monitor on the opposite sides...when rebooting...it shows curvy lines i think flickering...whats d exact prblm wit d monitor guys??? its curvy on d opposite sides of d monitor.

help me out guys...
2 answers Last reply
More about monitor blinks display
  1. It's acting like the graphics chip may be going out. Chances are that heat has taken its toll on it over the years.
  2. dude buwish how can i cure this? its hell to sit before the pc..ive to wait sum half n hour to start up my pc
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Monitors