Sign in with
Your question

Temps moniter software

Last response: in Components
March 19, 2010 8:35:07 PM

Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is the right section, but I'm looking a a kind of software that tells you infomation about ur computer on-screen or when running full-screen programmes, such as 3d mark vantage.
Thx

More about : temps moniter software

March 19, 2010 8:44:47 PM

you mean something that will show it over the top of your game? I'm not sure about that, but if you need something that will show the max temps you can reach, thats no problem. You may even be able to set some of the monitoring programs to "always on top" in the settings like you do with your windows task manager and things like that, but I'm not sure which ones can actually do that. you can try Core Temp and Real temp- those are both good programs, and are worth checking the settings at least.
March 19, 2010 9:42:16 PM

The 4 utilities I use during stress tests are:

cpuid
hardware monitor pro
coretemp
realtemp

Your video card probably came with its' own gpu monitoring utility. Same for your motherboard. Check the manufacturer web sites
March 20, 2010 2:46:53 AM

Hardware Monitor is very good...
I tried everything from all of Asus's tools, to coretemp, to realtemp...etc and hardware monitor is the same as all of them in terms of core temps and includes a lot of information, its a jack of all trades except its better so i just use that.
!