cannot run .js file

Somehow I lost the program association for .js files. I have .js file that I
need to run (it is an install program for a C++ software product), but it no
longer runs.
thanks,
Kurt
2 answers Last reply
More about cannot file

    Kurt Krueckeberg wrote:

    > Somehow I lost the program association for .js files. I have .js file that I
    > need to run (it is an install program for a C++ software product), but it no
    > longer runs.
    Hi

    Download and install WSH 5.6 and see if it helps:

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C717D943-7E4B-4622-86EB-95A22B832CAA&displaylang=en

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

    > Kurt Krueckeberg wrote:
    >
    >> Somehow I lost the program association for .js files. I have .js file
    >> that I
    >> need to run (it is an install program for a C++ software product), but it
    >> no
    >> longer runs.
    > Hi
    >
    > Download and install WSH 5.6 and see if it helps:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=C717D943-7E4B-4622-86EB-95A22B832CAA&displaylang=en

    Thanks, it now works fine!

Configuration Microsoft Software Windows XP