cannot run .js file

October 8, 2004 5:56:50 PM

Somehow I lost the program association for .js files. I have .js file that I
need to run (it is an install program for a C++ software product), but it no
longer runs.
thanks,
Kurt

More about : run file

Anonymous
October 9, 2004 1:26:14 AM

Kurt Krueckeberg wrote:

> Somehow I lost the program association for .js files. I have .js file that I
> need to run (it is an install program for a C++ software product), but it no
> longer runs.
Hi

Download and install WSH 5.6 and see if it helps:

the 1328 page Scripting Guide:
October 9, 2004 1:26:15 AM

> Kurt Krueckeberg wrote:
>
>> Somehow I lost the program association for .js files. I have .js file
>> that I
>> need to run (it is an install program for a C++ software product), but it
>> no
>> longer runs.
> Hi
>
> Download and install WSH 5.6 and see if it helps:

Thanks, it now works fine!
!