Age Cheat

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 28, 2005 11:23:06 PM

I have heard of a cheat that stops a sim from aging, I am not sure how true
it is or how it actually works. Does anyone know of this cheat?
Thanks,
Beck.

More about : age cheat

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 11:23:07 PM

Beck wrote:
> I have heard of a cheat that stops a sim from aging, I am not sure how true
> it is or how it actually works. Does anyone know of this cheat?
> Thanks,

aging off
and if you want to switch it on again it's "aging on"
I usually use it to fullfill the sim's lifetime want if it is something
like they want to max all skills or get at the top of a career.

Bianca
June 29, 2005 12:32:12 AM

Oh ok, so if I use this cheat in a house with 2 people, does it turn both of
their ages off? Or does it only turn off the person I have selected at that
time?
Sorry to ask lots of question,
Beck.
"Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> Beck wrote:
>> I have heard of a cheat that stops a sim from aging, I am not sure how
>> true it is or how it actually works. Does anyone know of this cheat?
>> Thanks,
>
> aging off
> and if you want to switch it on again it's "aging on"
> I usually use it to fullfill the sim's lifetime want if it is something
> like they want to max all skills or get at the top of a career.
>
> Bianca
June 29, 2005 12:32:13 AM

Yes - it turns off aging for all members of the house.

Best wishes
Maxon

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Oh ok, so if I use this cheat in a house with 2 people, does it turn both
of
> their ages off? Or does it only turn off the person I have selected at
that
> time?
> Sorry to ask lots of question,
> Beck.
> "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> > Beck wrote:
> >> I have heard of a cheat that stops a sim from aging, I am not sure how
> >> true it is or how it actually works. Does anyone know of this cheat?
> >> Thanks,
> >
> > aging off
> > and if you want to switch it on again it's "aging on"
> > I usually use it to fullfill the sim's lifetime want if it is something
> > like they want to max all skills or get at the top of a career.
> >
> > Bianca

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 12:32:13 AM

There is also a reward item (it looks like a green liquid filled
watercooler) that you can buy with Aspiration points, that makes a sim
younger by 3 days each time they drink from it. The item can be used
5 times before it's used up. Also it's limited to making a sim
younger in their current age, it CAN'T for example turn an Elder into
an Adult, nor an Adult into a Teen...

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:32:12 +1000, "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>Oh ok, so if I use this cheat in a house with 2 people, does it turn both of
>their ages off? Or does it only turn off the person I have selected at that
>time?
>Sorry to ask lots of question,
>Beck.
>"Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
>> Beck wrote:
>>> I have heard of a cheat that stops a sim from aging, I am not sure how
>>> true it is or how it actually works. Does anyone know of this cheat?
>>> Thanks,
>>
>> aging off
>> and if you want to switch it on again it's "aging on"
>> I usually use it to fullfill the sim's lifetime want if it is something
>> like they want to max all skills or get at the top of a career.
>>
>> Bianca

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.
June 29, 2005 1:30:00 AM

Oh damn :o (
No worries, thanks for that :o )
Beck.
> Yes - it turns off aging for all members of the house.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon
>
> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Oh ok, so if I use this cheat in a house with 2 people, does it turn both
> of
>> their ages off? Or does it only turn off the person I have selected at
> that
>> time?
>> Sorry to ask lots of question,
>> Beck.
>> "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
>> >
>> > aging off
>> > and if you want to switch it on again it's "aging on"
>> > I usually use it to fullfill the sim's lifetime want if it is something
>> > like they want to max all skills or get at the top of a career.
>> >
>> > Bianca

June 29, 2005 4:34:43 AM

Oh great! That is just the sort of thing I am after!
Thank!!
Beck.
"FTA" <FTA@fake.email> wrote in message
> There is also a reward item (it looks like a green liquid filled
> watercooler) that you can buy with Aspiration points, that makes a sim
> younger by 3 days each time they drink from it. The item can be used
> 5 times before it's used up. Also it's limited to making a sim
> younger in their current age, it CAN'T for example turn an Elder into
> an Adult, nor an Adult into a Teen...
>
> On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:32:12 +1000, "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>>Oh ok, so if I use this cheat in a house with 2 people, does it turn both
>>of
>>their ages off? Or does it only turn off the person I have selected at
>>that
>>time?
>>Sorry to ask lots of question,
>>Beck.
>>"Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
>>>
>>> aging off
>>> and if you want to switch it on again it's "aging on"
>>> I usually use it to fullfill the sim's lifetime want if it is something
>>> like they want to max all skills or get at the top of a career.
>>>
>>> Bianca
>

> That's my 2¢,
>
> FTA
>

> "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the
> silence of our friends."
>
> -Martin Luther King Jr.
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 4:34:44 AM

I'm glad I could help, I use the Elixir of Life to keep my adult sims
from getting old while their children grow up enough to go to college.

If you have one of your sims choose the Natural Scientist career path,
in time they will become eligible for the Cow Plant career object.
The Cow Plant is Great for getting rid of annoying/worthless sims
without your sims mourning their loss. Plus after eating a sim, the
Cow Plant produces milk that will add 5 days to your sims current age
(sort of a Super Elixir of Life)...

> Oh great! That is just the sort of thing I am after!
> Thank!!
> Beck.
> "FTA" <FTA@fake.email> wrote in message
>> There is also a reward item (it looks like a green liquid filled
>> watercooler) that you can buy with Aspiration points, that makes a sim
>> younger by 3 days each time they drink from it. The item can be used
>> 5 times before it's used up. Also it's limited to making a sim
>> younger in their current age, it CAN'T for example turn an Elder into
>> an Adult, nor an Adult into a Teen...
>>
>> On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:32:12 +1000, "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Oh ok, so if I use this cheat in a house with 2 people, does it turn both
>>>of
>>>their ages off? Or does it only turn off the person I have selected at
>>>that
>>>time?
>>>Sorry to ask lots of question,
>>>Beck.
>>>"Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message

>> That's my 2¢,
>>
>> FTA
>>

>> "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the
>> silence of our friends."
>>
>> -Martin Luther King Jr.

It might also be helpful for you to know that you can:
Open the cheat box Ctrl + Shift + C
Type the word "Help"
This will give you a list of some, but not all cheats.
June 29, 2005 11:09:56 PM

Oh really? Are there other career objects Sims can get? Or is that a one
off?
Hmm... I like this cow plant lol. I have a few people I would like to get
rid of :o )
news:p fp3c1dvm8k2q6qbk9mpn7g7kkbc602cf9@4ax.com...
> I'm glad I could help, I use the Elixir of Life to keep my adult sims
> from getting old while their children grow up enough to go to college.
>
> If you have one of your sims choose the Natural Scientist career path,
> in time they will become eligible for the Cow Plant career object.
> The Cow Plant is Great for getting rid of annoying/worthless sims
> without your sims mourning their loss. Plus after eating a sim, the
> Cow Plant produces milk that will add 5 days to your sims current age
> (sort of a Super Elixir of Life)...
>
> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 00:34:43 +1000, "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>>Oh great! That is just the sort of thing I am after!
>>Thank!!
>>Beck.
>>"FTA" <FTA@fake.email> wrote in message
>>> There is also a reward item (it looks like a green liquid filled
>>> watercooler) that you can buy with Aspiration points, that makes a sim
>>> younger by 3 days each time they drink from it. The item can be used
>>> 5 times before it's used up. Also it's limited to making a sim
>>> younger in their current age, it CAN'T for example turn an Elder into
>>> an Adult, nor an Adult into a Teen...
>

> That's my 2¢,
>
> FTA
>

> "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the
> silence of our friends."
>
> -Martin Luther King Jr.
June 29, 2005 11:10:56 PM

Yes this is very helpful, thank you heaps!
I add these little things to a list of information about the Sims so I don't
have to come back and ask again lol.
Much appreciated.
Beck.
"Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message

> It might also be helpful for you to know that you can:
> Open the cheat box Ctrl + Shift + C
> Type the word "Help"
> This will give you a list of some, but not all cheats.

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 3:46:47 AM

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 00:29:23 GMT, FTA <FTA@fake.email> wrote:

> I'm glad I could help, I use the Elixir of Life to keep my adult sims
> from getting old while their children grow up enough to go to college.
>
> If you have one of your sims choose the Natural Scientist career path,
> in time they will become eligible for the Cow Plant career object.
> The Cow Plant is Great for getting rid of annoying/worthless sims
> without your sims mourning their loss. Plus after eating a sim, the
> Cow Plant produces milk that will add 5 days to your sims current age
> (sort of a Super Elixir of Life)...

I've heard of this plant, but I have avoided it since I have no idea how
to stop friendly visitors (which is almost all of them) from getting
eaten. Besides, I wouldn't like it if others did it to me, so I probably
won't do it. Although Komei Tellerman (the red-haired guy who kicks down
my garbage can and taunts everyone at the mall mercilessly) is due for
some divine punishment. I was thinking of marrying off a daughter to him
though and have him slave for her for the rest of his lifetime. As it is,
I influence him to do cleaning whenever I find him. I am not sure what
would be more merciful, my current plans or a quick bovine death...

good sign." -G
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 5:02:09 AM

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:46:47 +0200, Magnus Itland <itlandm@online.no>
wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 00:29:23 GMT, FTA <FTA@fake.email> wrote:
>
>> I'm glad I could help, I use the Elixir of Life to keep my adult sims
>> from getting old while their children grow up enough to go to college.
>>
>> If you have one of your sims choose the Natural Scientist career path,
>> in time they will become eligible for the Cow Plant career object.
>> The Cow Plant is Great for getting rid of annoying/worthless sims
>> without your sims mourning their loss. Plus after eating a sim, the
>> Cow Plant produces milk that will add 5 days to your sims current age
>> (sort of a Super Elixir of Life)...
>
>I've heard of this plant, but I have avoided it since I have no idea how
>to stop friendly visitors (which is almost all of them) from getting
>eaten. Besides, I wouldn't like it if others did it to me, so I probably
>won't do it.

Just build a fence around the Cow Plant Without a gate, so that no one
will accidentally get eaten. Then when you want to feed someone to
it, take the Cow Plant out of the fenced area and place it near your
victim. To be on the safe side, start a conversation with anyone else
visiting your lot that you don't want to get eaten. With luck your
victim will try to grab the Cow Plant's Vine Cake and get eaten. BTW,
Your sims living on the lot, will NOT try to grab the vine cake,
Unless you tell them to...

>Although Komei Tellerman (the red-haired guy who kicks down
>my garbage can and taunts everyone at the mall mercilessly) is due for
>some divine punishment. I was thinking of marrying off a daughter to him
>though and have him slave for her for the rest of his lifetime. As it is,
>I influence him to do cleaning whenever I find him. I am not sure what
>would be more merciful, my current plans or a quick bovine death...

I use the Mysterious Voodoo Bottle hack by Carrigon to make the teen
criminal wannabe Dustin (who I now call Puddles), to Pee Several
times, every time he gets near one of my sims homes. The stupid kid
must have at least 30 bad memories of Peeing in public by now... The
Voodoo bottle is also handy for making Dustin or trouble making
others, to Smell Bad, or Fall Asleep when they annoy me. ^_^

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 5:08:53 AM

There is a FREE Career object associated with Every sim career once
your sim advances enough in their chosen career. To see the career
objects, go to your Aspiration Reward panel, and at the lower left
hand side of the reward panel is a tab for the career reward panel...

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:09:56 +1000, "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

>Oh really? Are there other career objects Sims can get? Or is that a one
>off?
>Hmm... I like this cow plant lol. I have a few people I would like to get
>rid of :o )
>Beck.
>"FTA" <FTA@fake.email> wrote in message
>news:p fp3c1dvm8k2q6qbk9mpn7g7kkbc602cf9@4ax.com...
>> I'm glad I could help, I use the Elixir of Life to keep my adult sims
>> from getting old while their children grow up enough to go to college.
>>
>> If you have one of your sims choose the Natural Scientist career path,
>> in time they will become eligible for the Cow Plant career object.
>> The Cow Plant is Great for getting rid of annoying/worthless sims
>> without your sims mourning their loss. Plus after eating a sim, the
>> Cow Plant produces milk that will add 5 days to your sims current age
>> (sort of a Super Elixir of Life)...

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.
June 30, 2005 9:15:45 PM

Oh, just one more thing, how do I get rid of that help screen?! It covers a
quarter of my screen and I cant get rid of it :o (
Beck.
> Yes this is very helpful, thank you heaps!
> I add these little things to a list of information about the Sims so I
> don't have to come back and ask again lol.
> Much appreciated.
> Beck.
> "Davybear" <Davybear@adelphia.net> wrote in message
>>

>> It might also be helpful for you to know that you can:
>> Open the cheat box Ctrl + Shift + C
>> Type the word "Help"
>> This will give you a list of some, but not all cheats.

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 9:15:46 PM

Type Exit or press Esc

!