Dual Boot Problem

I currently have a pc set up with a dual boot.
Windows 98se on the C:\ drive and Win Xp on the D:\
The Window 98 has become currupt and i want to format the
drive and install Win 2000 instead. How do i do this
without loosing having to reinstall Win xp to keep my
dual boot???
1 answer Last reply
More about dual boot problem

    "Robert" <theematrix2000@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I currently have a pc set up with a dual boot.
    >Windows 98se on the C:\ drive and Win Xp on the D:\
    >The Window 98 has become currupt and i want to format the
    >drive and install Win 2000 instead. How do i do this
    >without loosing having to reinstall Win xp to keep my
    >dual boot???

    Format the drive, then read "How to Multiple Boot Windows XP, Windows
    2000, Windows NT, Windows 95, Windows 98, and MS-DOS"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217210) for help with setting up
    the new boot system.

    --
    (tm)