Robert

I currently have a pc set up with a dual boot.
Windows 98se on the C:\ drive and Win Xp on the D:\
The Window 98 has become currupt and i want to format the
drive and install Win 2000 instead. How do i do this
without loosing having to reinstall Win xp to keep my
dual boot???

"Robert" <theematrix2000@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I currently have a pc set up with a dual boot.
>Windows 98se on the C:\ drive and Win Xp on the D:\
>The Window 98 has become currupt and i want to format the
>drive and install Win 2000 instead. How do i do this
>without loosing having to reinstall Win xp to keep my
>dual boot???

Format the drive, then read "How to Multiple Boot Windows XP, Windows
2000, Windows NT, Windows 95, Windows 98, and MS-DOS"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=217210) for help with setting up
the new boot system.

--
(tm)