Toilet...

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

Does anyone else have this...
A lot of the time when I pause my game or go into buy/build modes, I move
around the house buying stuff etc, then when I go back into the game mode
and watch the toilet, it splashes out some water. This is just as is goes
into play mode from pause. Is there something wrong with my loo?
Beck.

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:43:08 +1000, Beck <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Does anyone else have this...
> A lot of the time when I pause my game or go into buy/build modes, I move
> around the house buying stuff etc, then when I go back into the game mode
> and watch the toilet, it splashes out some water. This is just as is goes
> into play mode from pause. Is there something wrong with my loo?

Mine do that as well, every time I have saved the game and goes back to
live mode. I think it is just an animation to entertain you while it
restarts the game. However, if you hear dripping sounds from your faucets
this seems to be a sign that they are growing old and may easily break.

good sign." -G

It does it everytime the game moves from still to go. I think it was
somebodies idea of a joke. Move to look at the toilet and pause the game
then exit either the lot of the game, When you go back in and unpause that
lot the toilet will splash

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

MM

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Does anyone else have this...
> A lot of the time when I pause my game or go into buy/build modes, I move
> around the house buying stuff etc, then when I go back into the game mode
> and watch the toilet, it splashes out some water. This is just as is goes
> into play mode from pause. Is there something wrong with my loo?
> Beck.

I had one spring a leak once, it was spraying everywhere. It needed repair.
This was especially funny since the house was a ship, lol.

"Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Does anyone else have this...
> A lot of the time when I pause my game or go into buy/build modes, I move
> around the house buying stuff etc, then when I go back into the game mode
> and watch the toilet, it splashes out some water. This is just as is goes
> into play mode from pause. Is there something wrong with my loo?
> Beck.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

lmao! That would have been funny.
Mine doesn't cause any problems, it is okay and doesn't need repair, it just
splashes the once when I un-pause. Weird thing.
Beck.
>I had one spring a leak once, it was spraying everywhere. It needed
>repair. This was especially funny since the house was a ship, lol.
>
> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Does anyone else have this...
>> A lot of the time when I pause my game or go into buy/build modes, I move
>> around the house buying stuff etc, then when I go back into the game mode
>> and watch the toilet, it splashes out some water. This is just as is goes
>> into play mode from pause. Is there something wrong with my loo?
>> Beck.

Yup happens in mine too. I've got a video of it! Posting it in binaries
now.

Best wishes
Maxon

> It does it everytime the game moves from still to go. I think it was
> somebodies idea of a joke. Move to look at the toilet and pause the game
> then exit either the lot of the game, When you go back in and unpause that
> lot the toilet will splash
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett
>
> MM
>

> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> > Does anyone else have this...
> > A lot of the time when I pause my game or go into buy/build modes, I
move
> > around the house buying stuff etc, then when I go back into the game
mode
> > and watch the toilet, it splashes out some water. This is just as is
goes
> > into play mode from pause. Is there something wrong with my loo?
> > Beck.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

You can actually hear faucets growing old? Or were you kidding? Not the
first time I have believed something that wasn't true lol.
Beck.

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 17:14:31 +1000, Beck <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> You can actually hear faucets growing old? Or were you kidding? Not the
> first time I have believed something that wasn't true lol.

Well, they don't drip when they are new. I am not sure if cleaning them
helps ... I think things are less likely to break if you keep them clean,
but in the end they will break anyway. The good thing is that, as far as I
know, you can repair things forever.

good sign." -G

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

My damn computer didn't get the attachment in Binaries :eek:(
I replied there anyway.
Thanks Maxon.
Beck.
> Yup happens in mine too. I've got a video of it! Posting it in binaries
> now.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon
>
> "Madame Mim" <mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> It does it everytime the game moves from still to go. I think it was
>> somebodies idea of a joke. Move to look at the toilet and pause the game
>> then exit either the lot of the game, When you go back in and unpause
>> that
>> lot the toilet will splash
>>
>> --
>> Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett
>>
>> MM
>>

>> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> > Does anyone else have this...
>> > A lot of the time when I pause my game or go into buy/build modes, I
> move
>> > around the house buying stuff etc, then when I go back into the game
> mode
>> > and watch the toilet, it splashes out some water. This is just as is
> goes
>> > into play mode from pause. Is there something wrong with my loo?
>> > Beck.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

Maxis have a warped sense of humour then lol.
I thought my loo was stuffed up.
Beck.
> It does it everytime the game moves from still to go. I think it was
> somebodies idea of a joke. Move to look at the toilet and pause the game
> then exit either the lot of the game, When you go back in and unpause that
> lot the toilet will splash
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett
>
> MM
>

> "Beck" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Does anyone else have this...
>> A lot of the time when I pause my game or go into buy/build modes, I move
>> around the house buying stuff etc, then when I go back into the game mode
>> and watch the toilet, it splashes out some water. This is just as is goes
>> into play mode from pause. Is there something wrong with my loo?
>> Beck.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

Oh ok, that's good then. I haven't seen anything drip yet, but my shower
sprung a leak and sprayed everywhere lol.
Thanks Magnus,