Nite Life

Last response: in Video Games
June 30, 2005 8:34:45 PM

Does anyone know when Nite Life is coming out
also are there any other expansion packs coming out?

Cho

More about : nite life

June 30, 2005 8:34:46 PM

"Cho" <me@home> wrote in message
> Does anyone know when Nite Life is coming out
> also are there any other expansion packs coming out?
>

> Cho

Some time in September I believe. There will be 7 EP's for Sims 2
according to
what Maxis has said in the past????

Betty
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 3:49:17 PM

"Betty" <eljbdj@alorva.com> wrote in message
news:p _adneFDl6zTslnfRVn-ug@valortelecom.com...

> "Cho" <me@home> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know when Nite Life is coming out
>> also are there any other expansion packs coming out?
>>

>> Cho
>>

> Some time in September I believe. There will be 7 EP's for Sims 2
> according to
> what Maxis has said in the past????
>
> Betty
>R u 4 real?

Cho
July 1, 2005 6:19:29 PM

"Cho" <me@home> wrote in message

> "Betty" <eljbdj@alorva.com> wrote in message
> news:p _adneFDl6zTslnfRVn-ug@valortelecom.com...
>>
>> "Cho" <me@home> wrote in message
>>> Does anyone know when Nite Life is coming out
>>> also are there any other expansion packs coming out?
>>>

>>> Cho
>>>

>> Some time in September I believe. There will be 7 EP's for Sims 2
>> according to
>> what Maxis has said in the past????
>>
>> Betty
>>R u 4 real?