NVIDIA GTS 250 CARD TEMP

I got a nvdia 250 gts graphic card,
when its on full load it hits 85 °C n on ideal 65 °C
so is that safe ??
I have a good amount of airflow in my chase with 2 extra fans !!
12 answers Last reply
More about nvidia card temp
  1. The card hitting 85c on load is normal.

    But 65c idle is somewhat high.
  2. shubham1401 said:
    The card hitting 85c on load is normal.

    But 65c idle is somewhat high.



    It does touch 60 but not below that @ ideal.
  3. what model? is it single slot?
  4. wa1 said:
    what model? is it single slot?


    YES
  5. So that's it...
    Single slot card is getting hot so fast, and for single slot then your temps are normal... :)
    Just a little advice, next time, never buy a single slot card if u want to gaming... :D
  6. wa1 said:
    So that's it...
    Single slot card is getting hot so fast, and for single slot then your temps are normal... :)
    Just a little advice, next time, never buy a single slot card if u want to gaming... :D



    But will this card be fine for a long run, say like 1 year at least,
    just bought this card last weak !!
  7. yes, it will...
    Increasing the fan manually can help a lot.
    What the state of your gpu fan right now? Auto?
  8. wa1 said:
    yes, it will...
    Increasing the fan manually can help a lot.
    What the state of your gpu fan right now? Auto?


    yes
  9. Just increase it at 80% and posting again your temps... :)
  10. wa1 said:
    Just increase it at 80% and posting again your temps... :)


    Pulls down 5 only !!
  11. then try it at 90%, don't get higher than that...
    single slot card is much more hot rather than dual slot card.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Nvidia Graphics