Downloads for the Sims 2 and Univ

Does Any one know a few good free sites to download Objects and any
thing eles for the sims 2 and Univ.
6 answers Last reply
More about downloads sims univ

    http://www.strategyplanet.com/thesims/simsshowcase/index.htm

    <ryanpernack@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Does Any one know a few good free sites to download Objects and any
    > thing eles for the sims 2 and Univ.

    <ryanpernack@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Does Any one know a few good free sites to download Objects and any
    > thing eles for the sims 2 and Univ.

    This one is excellent!

    http://www.parsimonious.org/

    "Amanda the Panda" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

    > <ryanpernack@cox.net> wrote in message
    >> Does Any one know a few good free sites to download Objects and any
    >> thing eles for the sims 2 and Univ.
    > This one is excellent!
    >
    > http://www.parsimonious.org/

    Hello you, how's your Sims Uni going?
    --
    /|_|\ /|_|\

    Coats
    Okay, who stopped payment on my reality check?

    "coats" <cathy@cathy-jones.NOSPAM.co.uk.PLEASE> wrote in message

    > "Amanda the Panda" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> <ryanpernack@cox.net> wrote in message
    >>> Does Any one know a few good free sites to download Objects and any
    >>> thing eles for the sims 2 and Univ.
    >> This one is excellent!
    >>
    >> http://www.parsimonious.org/
    >>

    > Hello you, how's your Sims Uni going?
    > --
    > /|_|\ /|_|\
    >
    > Coats
    > Okay, who stopped payment on my reality check?

    Excellent thanks, although I haven't graduated that many Sims yet as I get
    bored halfway through. I think they made their time at Uni a bit too long.

    AmandaThePanda

    Amanda the Panda wrote:
    > "coats" <cathy@cathy-jones.NOSPAM.co.uk.PLEASE> wrote in message
    >>> This one is excellent!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.parsimonious.org/
    >>>

    >> Hello you, how's your Sims Uni going?
    >>
    > Excellent thanks, although I haven't graduated that many Sims yet as
    > I get bored halfway through. I think they made their time at Uni a
    > bit too long.

    Ah, I stopped it being boring by making sure I took them on loads of trips
    out.
    I'm on my 3rd generation Legacy challenge at the mo. Check out colins groups
    for the particular group and conversation. Maybe thats something you could
    do to make simming more interesting for you. :-)
    --
    /|_|\ /|_|\

    Coats
    "Space...is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly hugely
    mindbogglingly big it is. I mean you may think it's a long way down the road
    to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space. " Douglas Adams

    coats wrote:

    > Hello you, how's your Sims Uni going?

    Who, me? Since last time I started over with Strangetown, I have
    graduated 23 sims from Academie Le Tour University. Right now I have
    only the two students from the Friends Household at the university, but
    I am on my way gathering the next group of eight teenagers to send off.

    I prefer graduating to giving up the students, as long as they seems to
    enjoy staying at the university. It probably makes a difference that I
    expect the sims to fall in love and have their first kiss at university,
    meaning I used to move the teenagers who are about to be friends, to the
    same dorm.

    Yes, it takes some time and might be boring sometimes, but from my point
    of view the sims are not anxious growing up.

    Best regards,
    Boerge

Sims Download Games Video Games