after uni...

What happens if your sim child goes to university, do they come back home
after completing their degree or do they start as a single adult? I want my
sim to come back home, if he comes back to the neighbourhood as a single
adult then can i move him back into the house he started in?

heleen wrote:
> What happens if your sim child goes to university, do they come back
> home after completing their degree or do they start as a single
> adult? I want my sim to come back home, if he comes back to the
> neighbourhood as a single adult then can i move him back into the
> house he started in?

You can move them anywhere ther is less than 8 sims in the household. The
advantage of uni is that they come back as an adult with $20,000 to add to
the household funds.
--
/|_|\ /|_|\

Coats
Okay, who stopped payment on my reality check?

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:49:14 +1000, "heleen" <helisit@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>What happens if your sim child goes to university, do they come back home
>after completing their degree or do they start as a single adult? I want my
>sim to come back home, if he comes back to the neighbourhood as a single
>adult then can i move him back into the house he started in?

They come back to the neighborhood as a single adult, you will find
them in the people bin waiting for you to put them where you want.
However you can move/merge them into any existing household even if
they've never had any prior contact with its residents, or if you
choose you can move them to any empty lot they can afford...

That's my 2¢,

FTA

"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

awesome!

heleen wrote:
> awesome!

I think it is even more awesome that the "join family" can be used for
any sim - not only those moving to or graduating from university. That
is great if you have single sims in your neighbourhood. If you have two
single sims who you expect to love each other but never meet, you can
move one of them in with the other, or you can make a new sim who you
move directly in with a single sim.

Best regards,
Boerge

TRENDING THREADS