Sign in with
Your question

Anyone figure out how to cram a H100 into an Antec 902?

Last response: in Overclocking
August 27, 2012 7:55:32 PM

Pretty much what the title states.

Anyone figure out how to cram a Corsair H100 into an Antec 902?

The top is a 200mm fan.

The side and back are 120mm.

So no go there.

The only thing I was thinking was getting really creative with the drive bays and blowing it out the front.

Sure the H80 or the H60 would be easier but I was just wondering if anyone came up with anything.

a c 190 K Overclocking
August 27, 2012 8:40:03 PM

Cut the rear fan mesh out so you can feed the block through from outside and mount the rad off the rear of the case
Moto
August 27, 2012 9:10:48 PM

Mount the radiator outside the case and use the top expansion slots to fit the CPU cover, or as moto said cut the rear case
Related resources
a b K Overclocking
August 27, 2012 9:18:09 PM

Ya I put an H80 in an antec 900. I would not suggest trying to put that in a case no designed for it. Cases like the HAF 932 even have screw hole for the H100 in them talk about easy. If you like to mod have at it but I am betting it will end up a bit messy plus it is a closed loop so to pass the rad outside you will need a heck of a hole...

Thent
August 27, 2012 10:39:43 PM

Dangi said:
Mount the radiator outside the case and use the top expansion slots to fit the CPU cover, or as moto said cut the rear case

Out the expansion slot is a solid idea a long a there is no "pump can't be at the high point" requirements.

I could make a mount out of an old fan body and basically use the existing rear fan to make half of it push/pull.

a c 190 K Overclocking
August 28, 2012 12:03:23 AM

I don't see anyy reason a H50 can't have the pump as the high point, if you can fit the block through the Pcie slots it would save cutting the mesh out,
On a sidenote to Thently, those grommet holes are for real watercooling loops, you can't feed closed loop systems tubes through them without cutting, which is highly advised against
Moto
!