Programs for The Sims 2 and Univ

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 5, 2005 1:40:06 AM

Ok, I don't know how to ask this but I will try, I have all the sims 1 games
and there was a program that use to let me adjust everything for the sims
like relationship, cash, friendships etc. it was TSE for Livin' Large. Is
there anything like that for the Sims 2?

More about : programs sims univ

July 5, 2005 2:32:52 PM

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 21:40:06 -0700, "Skip" <archie_whitney@netzero.net>
wrote:

>Ok, I don't know how to ask this but I will try, I have all the sims 1 games
>and there was a program that use to let me adjust everything for the sims
>like relationship, cash, friendships etc. it was TSE for Livin' Large. Is
>there anything like that for the Sims 2?

I think you can do that with SimPE from http://sims.ambertation.de/
and TS2 enhancer from http://www.sims2programs.com/
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 5:04:17 AM

Bool prop testing cheat allows you to change relationships, aspriations,
hunger, hygeine etc.
It is boolprop testingcheatsenabled true.
Hope this helps

!