Corrupted file

The file "N002_User00010.package" on my Sims-2 CD4 is corrupted. I'm
wondering if anybody would like to mail me this file.

The file is in the zip-file "compressed.zip" on CD 4, and the path to
the file is as following:
TSData\Res\UserData\Neighborhoods\N002\Characters\N002_User00010.package

Thanks!

--

/Josef S.

**********************************
Kolräknaren hittar du på:
http://hem.passagen.se/plc
**********************************

Just wondering how you know it is corrupted? What error are you getting?
Is it interfering with your installation of the game, or when you try and
play the game? Have you contacted Maxis about it yet?

"Josef S." <plc@passagen.se> wrote in message

> The file "N002_User00010.package" on my Sims-2 CD4 is corrupted. I'm
> wondering if anybody would like to mail me this file.
>
> The file is in the zip-file "compressed.zip" on CD 4, and the path to
> the file is as following:
> TSData\Res\UserData\Neighborhoods\N002\Characters\N002_User00010.package
>
> Thanks!
>

> --
>
> /Josef S.
>
> **********************************
> Kolräknaren hittar du på:
> http://hem.passagen.se/plc
> **********************************

Stinger

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

I looked on disk 4 and the only folder after tsdata\res is controle.
there is only one file in it controle.dat. I'll send it to you if I
can find the file you want.

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 21:07:48 +0200, Josef S. <plc@passagen.se> wrote:

>The file "N002_User00010.package" on my Sims-2 CD4 is corrupted. I'm
>wondering if anybody would like to mail me this file.
>
>The file is in the zip-file "compressed.zip" on CD 4, and the path to
>the file is as following:
>TSData\Res\UserData\Neighborhoods\N002\Characters\N002_User00010.package
>
>Thanks!

Being that you could not find it, makes me wonder if he has the game or a
downloaded copy of it.
Was there no compressed.zip file on CD4?
I cannot check as I have the dvd version.

"Stinger" <not@here.com> wrote in message

> I looked on disk 4 and the only folder after tsdata\res is controle.
> there is only one file in it controle.dat. I'll send it to you if I
> can find the file you want.
>

> On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 21:07:48 +0200, Josef S. <plc@passagen.se> wrote:
>

>>The file "N002_User00010.package" on my Sims-2 CD4 is corrupted. I'm
>>wondering if anybody would like to mail me this file.
>>
>>The file is in the zip-file "compressed.zip" on CD 4, and the path to
>>the file is as following:
>>TSData\Res\UserData\Neighborhoods\N002\Characters\N002_User00010.package
>>
>>Thanks!

Stinger

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

Ok. I found it. Where do you want me to send it. Now I'm in the
uninted states so if you are in an other country I guess it will be
the same.

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 21:07:48 +0200, Josef S. <plc@passagen.se> wrote:

>The file "N002_User00010.package" on my Sims-2 CD4 is corrupted. I'm
>wondering if anybody would like to mail me this file.
>
>The file is in the zip-file "compressed.zip" on CD 4, and the path to
>the file is as following:
>TSData\Res\UserData\Neighborhoods\N002\Characters\N002_User00010.package
>
>Thanks!

Stinger

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

Searching the cd I couldn't find it. I used windows search an it come
up with it. CD's do get corrupted easily. God knows I've had the
problem with them and I treat them as carefully as possible.

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 19:55:39 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:

>Being that you could not find it, makes me wonder if he has the game or a
>downloaded copy of it.
>Was there no compressed.zip file on CD4?
>I cannot check as I have the dvd version.
>
>"Stinger" <not@here.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I looked on disk 4 and the only folder after tsdata\res is controle.
>> there is only one file in it controle.dat. I'll send it to you if I
>> can find the file you want.
>>

>> On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 21:07:48 +0200, Josef S. <plc@passagen.se> wrote:
>>

>>>The file "N002_User00010.package" on my Sims-2 CD4 is corrupted. I'm
>>>wondering if anybody would like to mail me this file.
>>>
>>>The file is in the zip-file "compressed.zip" on CD 4, and the path to
>>>the file is as following:
>>>TSData\Res\UserData\Neighborhoods\N002\Characters\N002_User00010.package
>>>
>>>Thanks!

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 23:33:46 GMT, Stinger <not@here.com> wrote:

Thanks, but i already have the file by another person. Thank You
anyway, and thanks to all of you who would help me.

/Josef

--

/Josef S.

**********************************
Kolräknaren hittar du på:
http://hem.passagen.se/plc
**********************************

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 19:53:32 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:

I couldn't reinstall the game because i get an error massage when this
file should install. It is the same if i try to unzip the file. And
no, i didn't contact Maxis. It's mutch easier to ask for help on news.

By the way, thanks to all of you who would help me! I get the file by
two helpfull people.

/Josef

--

/Josef S.

**********************************
Kolräknaren hittar du på:
http://hem.passagen.se/plc
**********************************

Stinger

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

I didn't think it would work for you. The cd rom still has to try to
read the file before it can continue. If the file is corrupt or the cd
is damaged it will rever be able to read past it. Thus an error
message every time.

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 17:04:56 GMT, Stinger <not@here.com> wrote:

> I didn't think it would work for you. The cd rom still has to try to
>read the file before it can continue. If the file is corrupt or the cd
>is damaged it will rever be able to read past it. Thus an error
>message every time.

Yes, it works. I make an image file of my CD4, changed the corrupted
file in compressed.zip and burned a new CD.

/Josef

--

/Josef S.

Kolräknaren hittar du på: