• Components
Last response: in Components
Anonymous
March 23, 2010 3:51:13 PM

Hello,
we can go wrong with the components of the computer

More about : wrong components computer

March 23, 2010 6:02:02 PM

Hi newcomer and welcome to the Tom's hardware forum.

What do you mean exactly? Your question isn't very clear.
March 23, 2010 6:09:55 PM

If you want an answer which is as general as your question then everything can go wrong with computer components. If you're having trouble with something specific in your own computer etc. then post back here listing your specs and the symptoms of the problem and we can assist you :) 
Related resources
March 23, 2010 11:39:55 PM

Another "Hello\n" thread with a short, non-descriptive and confusing question without capitals or punctuation, where it is the poster's first and only thread. This person will not respond if it is a person at all.
June 15, 2012 12:24:32 AM

saint19 said:
Hi newcomer and welcome to the Tom's hardware forum.

What do you mean exactly? Your question isn't very clear.

I have a computer that quit working. I replaced the motherboard, memory, and power supply. Still would not work. I replaced the cpu and still would not work. Took all cards off of the motherboard and would not work. Removed the power switch wire from the motherboard and shorted across the terminals and still nothing. I took a motherboard out of a comuter that is running and installed in this case and have the same results. Is it possible for the case to keep the good components from working? I'm at a loss.
June 15, 2012 1:01:13 AM

@vgsmith2 - you might have a faulty PSU or one that is not providing enough wattage.
June 15, 2012 1:19:45 AM

Hi :) 

Homework again :) 

All the best Brett :) 
!