Professional Watercooling?

G

Does anyone know of a company that would watercool my pc for me as if it leaks it would be there fault?

Or is it really really really hard to get a leak after testing it?

Thanks for your help in advance. :)

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Leak testing should be something you yourself do, even if someone else assembles a complete loop as fittings or tubing could have come loose in transport. The only alternative would be a closed loop cooler. You would be better off to learn to build your own loop to enable you to ensure you understand what is needed for you to support it. It would also be significantly cheaper as well due to 'someone else' charging you for build/install/testing/etc. They might also charge you a fee for attempting to insure the completed loop. Even if they leak test and find no leaks, no one can guarantee that the end-user won't cause any and attempt to blame the builder.

I'd be happy to do this for people, but there has to be a certain level of responsibility on the part of the end-user as they will certainly need to understand how their loop operates and how to support it in the long-run.

I've replied in the other thread over in Cpu/components but I'd add to Rubix' post,
any company that would do that (not that I know of any who offer such a service)
would have a disclaimer like:

We strive to ensure the highest standards of quality here at XXXPc builders, however watercooling carries an inherent risk to it,
Upon receiving your Watercooled Pc from us please ensure you check all connections for security and signs of leaks,
and do not turn the system on if you suspect any leaks have occurred,
XXXPc builders will not be held responsible for any damage caused to hardware as a result of a leak,
Thankyou for using XXXPc!
Standardised copout paragraph that basically says you wanted water in there, you are responsible for it.
Which is why, as rubix said, you really are better off, both financially and practically, learning to build, install and maintain the loop yourself,
Don't be scared, theres a few of us here to help you along the way :)
Moto

G

You probably can go to that hybrid liquid cooling route if you don't wanna jump doing a full water cooling cuz you're afraid of the risk in case of leaks. I think the close hybrid liquid cooling system still provides a bet of warranty.

The risk of leaks is very minimal if you know what you're doing. Usually the leaks arise due to loose fittings. I'm yet to see someone getting a leak due to broken tubes. I saw a guy at overclock.net about a month ago having a leak due to inlet/outlet port breakage but this is something uncommon.